Quickly insert or import multiple pictures or images all at once to document in Word
Kutools for Word
If you want to quickly insert or import multiple pictures or images all at once to Word document, Kutools for Word's Insert Multiple Images utility can quickly insert multiple pictures or photos all at once to document.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Insert Multiple Images. See screenshot:
Supposing you want to insert multiple photos all at once to Word document, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please open the document that you want to insert multiple photos or pictures, and then applying this utility by clicking Kutools > Insert Multiple Images.
2. Please specify the settings in the Insert Pictures dialog box. See screenshot:
A : You can use this button to add or insert multiple images file at once into the Insert Pictures dialog box.
B: This button can quickly add or insert all pictures or photos from a folder into the Insert Pictures dialog box.
C: You can use the Remove button to remoe specific picture from the Insert Pictures dialog box, or using the Move Up button or Move Down button to arrange the pictures order before inserting into document.
D : Please click Insert button to quickly insert pictures. Tip: You can also choose to insert each image file path as the image caption.
3. After clicking Insert button, you will see all the pictures or photos in your document as shown in the below screenshot.
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 20 days agoWhen inserting multiple images at once, is there an option to insert the file name ONLY for every image? No file path wanted.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 9 months agohow do I scan an image into a Word document?