Quickly remove all pictures from document in Word
Kutools for Word
Sometimes we insert pictures in our documents. But in some cases, we may need to remove pictures from a document. For example, we may want to remove pictures from document to minimize printing area or save printer ink. It may be disgusting to delete all pictures one by one in Word. The Remove Pictures utility of Kutools for Word can delete all pictures from the whole or selections of current document quickly.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Remove > Remove Pictures. See screenshot:
If you need to delete all pictures from whole document in word without using a VBA or deleting them one by one, you can quickly delete all pictures in the whole document as follows：
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Remove > Remove Pictures.
2. You will see all the pictures in whole document will be removed as shown in the below screenshot:
All pictures in the whole document have been removed.
If you need to delete all pictures from a part of document in word without using VBA or removing them one by one, you can quickly delete all pictures in the selection as follows:
1. Select part of the document first which contains the pictures you want to remove and please apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Remove > Remove Pictures.
2. You will see all the pictures in the selection will be removed as shown in the below screenshot:
All pictures in the slection have been removed
- Quickly remove all Endnotes in Word 2007/2010 quickly
- Batch remove all Footnotes in Word 2007/2010 quickly
- Quickly remove all Hidden Texts in Word 2007/2010 quickly
- Quickly remove all Macros from Word 2007/2010
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2021 - 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 / 11 and Windows Vista;