Quickly remove or delete all tables with one click in word
Kutools for Word
When there are multiple tables existing in your word document and you want to remove all of them. What should you do? As usual, you need to select the tables one by one and remove them step by step. But now, with Kutools for Word’s Remove Tables utility, you can quickly remove all tables with one click so that you can get rid of all the time-consuming and repeating operations in order to enhance your work efficiency.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Remove > Remove Tables. See screenshot:
If you want to remove or delete all tables from any parts of Word document, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight or select the part of document which you want to remove all tables as shown in the below screenshot.
2. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > More > Remove Tables. All tables in this selection of the document will be removed. See screenshots:
If you want to remove all tables in Microsoft Word, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please open the document which you want to remove all tables in Word, and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Remove > Remove Tables.
2. It will pop-up a window as shown in the below screenshot, please click “Yes” to remove all tables from the whole document.
Tip: in the above method, you don’t have to select any certain table in your document. The system is defaulted removing the whole tables in the document. But if you just select a part of the document, it will only remove the selected part during the operations.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...