Quickly select all single column tables in Word
Kutools for Word
It is troublesome that select all single column tables from a document which includes various kinds of tables, but with the utility Select Single Column Tables in Kutools for Word, it’s much easier for you.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Tables > Select Single Column Tables. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document as shown in the below screenshot which contains lots of tables and you want to quickly select all single column tables from the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please put the cursor out of any tables, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Single Column Tables.
2. It will select all the single column tables from the whole document. See the following screenshots.
To select all single column tables from a selection of document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight and select a part of document, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Single Column Tables.
2. It will select all the single column tables from the selection of document. See the following screenshots.
- Quickly select all tables in a Word document
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly select table which spreads more than one page in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...