- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Jack,
Thanks for your comment. Would you provide more information about your problem, such as Microsoft Office version, registered status, etc.? Or add a screenshot shot about the problem?
How to create a monthly/quarterly recurring task in Outlook?
It’s easy to create a daily/weekly/monthly recurring task in Outlook. But do you know how to create a quarterly recurring task? This article is taking about creating a monthly or quarterly recurring task in Outlook.
To create a monthly or quarterly recurring task in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Tasks view, please click Home > New Task to create a new task.
2. Now a new Task window is opening, please click Task > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Task Recurrence dialog box, please do as follows:
(1) Check the Monthly option in the Recurrence pattern section;
(2) In the right part, please specify the frequency as every 1 month(s) for monthly recurring task, or every 3 month(s) for quarterly recurring task, and then specify the day or weekday as you need;
(3) Please specify the range of recurrence as you need;
(4) Click the OK button.
4. Now you go back to the Task window, please add subject, start date, due date, status, etc. as you need, compose task note, and then click Task > Save & Close to save it.
Till now, a monthly or quarterly recurring task has been created in your Outlook.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoRecurrence option is disabled