How to search global address list by last name in Outlook?
It’s easy to search by last name in a contact folder in Outlook, but do you know how to search a contact by last name in the Global Address List? This article will show you the detailed steps to achieve it.
To search contacts by last name in the Global Address List in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click Home > Address Book to open the Address Book.
Note: You can also open the Address Book by clicking the To, Cc, or Bcc button in a composing email.
Address Book dialog box, please select the Global Address List from the Address Book drop down list, and click Advanced Find. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out Find dialog box, please enter the last name you will search by into the Last name box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now you will see the contact with the specified last name has been found out in the Global Address List. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.