Copy a cell formatting from one cell to other cells in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Have you ever been there before, when there is a cell has exactly the formatting which you want to apply to other cells in Excel? That's for sure, and we can use the Format Painter to quickly copy formatting from one place and apply it to another. But how about copying specific formatting from one place and apply it to other cells? That's why we build the Kutools for Excel's Copy Cell Formatting utility, because Format Painter can only copy all formatting from one place in Excel. We can quickly apply these operations in Excel with Copy Cell Formatting.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Format >> Copy Cell Formatting, see screenshots:
To copy and apply some specific formatting from one cell to other cells you selected, please do as follows:
1. Select a single cell (A1 for example) that you want to apply its formatting to other cells.
2. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Format > Copy Cell Formatting.
3. In the Copy Cell Formatting dialog box, please specify the formatting attributes for other cells you want to apply, see screenshot:
4. Then click OK, and select the cells that you want to apply this formatting in the prompt box, see screenshot:
5. Then click OK button, the specific cell formatting from cell A1 has been applied to the selected cells at once, see screenshot:
This tool supports undo (Ctrl + Z).
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.