How to print each sheet on separate page?
Imagine that you have a lot of worksheets within a workbook, and the content in each sheet is a little more than one page. But now, you want to print each sheet just on separate one page to save the paper. Do you have any good ideas to deal with this problem?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Excel provides us with a feature to solve this job quickly and easily, please do with following steps:
1. Click one sheet tab and right click to choose Select All Sheets from the context menu, see screenshot:
2. After selecting all sheet tabs, then click Page Layout > Page Setup icon, see screenshot:
Tip: You also can go to File > Print > Page Setup to open the Page Setup dialog.
3. In the Page Setup dialog box, under Page tab, check Fit to from the Scaling section, and then make sure that it is set to 1 page(s) wide by 1 tall, see screenshot:
4. Then you can click Print Preview button to view the result as you want. When you print them, all pages within one sheet will be printed on only one page.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoSome of the questions cannot be answered from a Mac Pro computer, especially using only the track pad...