Mr. Dev Bahadur Karki. (from the B10 cell)
Mr. Dev Bahadur Karki (from the B21 Cell) and,
Dhapasi-4(Sabik), Tokha Municipality-6(Present); Kathmandu. (from the D11 cell)
Kutools for Excel is a powerful add-in that frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Excel, such as combine sheets quickly, merge cells without losing data, paste to only visible cells, count cells by color and so on. 300+ powerful features / functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365!
It enables tabbed browsing, editing, and managing of Microsoft Office applications. You can open multiple documents / files in a single tabbed window, such as using the browser IE 8/9/10, Firefox, and Google Chrome. It's compatible with Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365. Demo
Kutools for Outlook is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Outlook users has to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or Office 365!
Kutools for Word is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Word users have to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Word / Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365!
Restores the old look and menus of Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365. Don’t lose time in finding commands on the new Ribbon. Easy to deploy to all computers in enterprises and organizations.
In Excel, to bold cells are frequently used, but sometimes, you may want to bold parts of a text string in a single cell to outstand some characters as below screenshot shown. And now this tutorial can tell you the methods to bold parts of the text string in a cell.
|To bold partial text string with Format function |
To bold specific characters in a text string with Kutools for Excel
To bold only partial text string in a cell, you can do as below:
1. Double click at the cell you want to bold its partial text string to enable edit the cell, and select the partial string (the string must be continuous). See screenshot:
2. Then go to click Home tab, and click the anchor arrow in Font group to display Format Cells dialog, and click Bold under Font style drop down list. see screenshot:
3. Click OK. Now the selected part of the text string is bolded.
If you want to bold several uncontinuous parts of a text string, you need to repeat above steps to bold a part of string one by one.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
If you want to bold some uncontinuous specific characters in a text string, you can try to apply Superscript/Subscript function of Kutools for Excel.
1. Select the cell you want to bold the specific characters, and click Kutools > Format > Superscript/Subscript. See screenshot
2. Then in the Superscript/Subscript Formatting dialog, select the character you want to bold, then check Bold option, and if the text is too long to display in the text box, click right arrow button to view other characters, and go on bolding the characters.
3. Click Ok. The uncoutinuous characters are bolded.
With this function, you can quickly superscript or subscript character.
The article you may be interested in: