- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHi Steve,
Sorry can't help you with that.
How to automatically move cursor to specific cell in Excel?
Sometimes, you may need to jump to specific cell for some purpose. This article will show you methods of moving cursor to specific cell in details.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
The Name box can help you easily move cursor to specific cell in Excel.
1. In the Name box, enter the specific cell reference you will jump to, and then press the Enter key.
Then the cursor moves to the specified cell immediately.
Note: If you need to jump to the specified cell in another worksheet, for example jump to cell C30 of Sheet2, please type Sheet2!C30 into the Name box, and then press the Enter key.
The following VBA code helps you moving to specific cell at once in Excel.
1. Press Alt + F11 keys simultaneously to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, double click ThisWorkbook in the left pane to open the ThisWorkbook (Code) window. Then copy and paste the below VBA code into the window.
VBA code: Move to the beginning or start of next row for data entry
Sub jumpnext() Range("F100").Select End Sub
Note: In the code, F100 is the specified cell you will jump to. You can change it as you need.
3. Press the F5 key to run the code, then the cursor moves to cell F100 in current worksheet immediately.
- How to move entire row to another sheet based on cell value in Excel?
- How to move entire row to the bottom of active sheet based on cell value in Excel?
- How to move column/row without replacing/overwriting existing data in Excel?
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThat's helpful thanks. However I would like to have a formula as the argument for the 'Range' function. Is this permissible? What I would like to do is have the user enter a number in a dialog box, then search for the first occurrence of that number in a range of cells, and then jump the cursor to that cell...
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI'd like to make a macro that moves from one cell to the next, step by step.