How to print specific or selected pages from a worksheet?
Normally, we can print some specific pages, such as 1, 5, 6-12 in a Word document, but, this feature is not applied to Excel. Is there any good method or handy tool to deal with this job in Excel?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Actually, there is no direct way for you to print specific pages from a worksheet, but, if you have Kutools for Excel, with its Print Specified Pages feature, you can quickly finish this task as well as in Word document’s printing function.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
1. Activate the worksheet which you want to print some specific pages.
2. Then click Enterprise > Printing > Print Specific Pages, see screenshot:
3. In the Print Specified Pages dialog box, select Custom range, and then enter the page numbers into the text box that you want to print, at same time, you can specify the number of copies that you want to print, see screenshot:
4. And then click Print button to start printing these specific pages.
Note: With this feature, you can also print only odd or even pages, current page, all pages as you need.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agowhy does it generate multiple PDFs instead of generating only one with all the specific pages?