How to automatically change all pictures to move and size with cells in Excel?
Normally, a picture was inserted into worksheet with the default properties of Move and don’t size with cells. You need to manually change its properties to Move and size with cells feature in your worksheet as you need. Actually, you can quickly change the picture to move and size with cells automatically with a workaround. And this article will show you the method to achieve it.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
The below VBA code can help you quickly change all pictures’ properties to move and size with cells in a worksheet. Please do as follows.
1. Open the worksheet contains the pictures you want to change by moving and sizing with cells, then open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window by press the Alt + F11 keys.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please click Insert > Module. Then copy and paste VBA code into the Code window.
VBA code: change all pictures to move and size with cells
Sub MoveAndSizeWithCells() Dim xPic As Picture On Error Resume Next Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each xPic In ActiveSheet.Pictures xPic.Placement = xlMoveAndSize Next Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub
3. Press the F5 key or click the Run button to run the code.
Then pictures in the active sheet are all changed to Move and size with cells automatically.
- How to center a picture in an Excel cell?
- How to check if a cell contains picture in Excel?
- How to insert image or picture dynamically in cell based on cell value in Excel?
- How to enlarge image when click on it in Excel?