How to rotate text to any direction in Word document?
Have you ever tried to change the direction of the text string in Word document, such as rotate the text 45 degrees? This article, I will talk about how to rotate a specific text string to any direction in a Word document.
You can rotate the text string to any direction by using a text box, please do with the following steps:
1. Click Insert > Text Box > Draw Text Box, see screenshot:
2. And then draw a text box, and type the text string you need into the text box. Now, you should drag the icon to any direction you need, see screenshot:
3. At last, you just need to hide the border of the text box, please select the text box, and then click Format > Shape Outline > No Outline from the Drawing Tools tab, now, you will get the result as below screenshot shown:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...