Kutools for Excel 14.00 - Release notes
Good news! Kutools for Excel 14.00 is here with new handy features and enhanced improvements by fixing bugs! You can upgrade to or have a free trial of this version by downloading from here. Tip: full function & feature, free trial in 60 days! If the 2 years free upgrade support period is not expired, you are entitled to free upgrade this version. Please just download and install it.
Kutools for Excel
1. Compare Cells
This utility can help you to compare cell values in two ranges, then select the same or different cells in Range A based on the cell values in Range B. And you can choose to indicate all selected cells with the background color or font color. See screenshots:
2. Prevent special characters
With this feature, you can prevent special characters such as @#$%^&*…from entering in a specified range, and only allow entering numbers and letters. See screenshot:
3. Prevent specific characters
This utility helps you easily prevent specified characters from entering in a selected range. See screenshots:
4. Allow only specific characters
With this feature, only your specified characters can be typed into a range of cells. See screenshot:
5. Conversion of Number Systems
This utility helps you quickly convert between the number systems, such as convert binary to octal, convert decimal to hex, convert hex to ASCII, etc and vice versa. See screenshot:
1. Select Same & Different Cells
1.1 The original Compare Ranges feature is renamed as Select Same & Different Cells and moved to the Select group now. See screenshots:
1.2 Supports comparing two ranges based on single cell. See screenshot:
2. Prevent Duplicate
Supports large selected range instead of single column. See screenshot:
3. It is optional to process or ignore formula cells in selected range during the operation of some Kutools features. See screenshot:
1. Fixed: The Super Filter feature can’t filter correctly when the criteria contain special characters.
2. Fixed: No preview results display in the Apply Date Formatting dialog box if selected cells contain formula.
3. Fixed: Error occurs to some utilities if array formulas existing in worksheet.
4. Fixed: Error dialog box will pop up when selecting an object to paste the calculated result with the Kutools Calculator.
5. Fixed: Other minor bugs.