Office Tab 10.00 – Release notes
Good news! Office Tab 10.00 with new handy features is available now. You can click here to upgrade or have a free trial of this version. TIP: Free try with no feature limitation in 30 days.
1. Supporting Microsoft Office 2016.
2. Add new shortcuts (Ctrl + Shift + Tab) to switch tabs backward. See screenshot:
3. Add the New in New Window feature to the right-click menu: you can quickly create a new file in a separated new window in Microsoft Office 2013 or above version.
4. Add the Open in New Window feature to the right-click menu: you can quickly open the file (save-already) in another new window in Microsoft Office 2013 or above version. See screenshot:
5. Support single window mode in Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 while multiple files are opened. See screenshot:
Tip: The Single-window mode feature is enabled by default. See screenshot:
1. Optimizing tab bar position: making left workspace and right workspace compatible with Kutools for Excel’s Navigation Pane.
2. Optimizing some default setting options.
3. Fixed: some minor bugs.
Use Tabbed Document Interface in Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019:
Using tabs in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Project and Visio;
Easy to switch back and forth between files in Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019;
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 30 days!