How to create a bi-weekly/fortnightly recurring meeting in Outlook?
You might have created many daily/weekly/monthly recurring meetings in Outlook before. But, have you ever created a bi-weekly recurring meeting that repeats every 2 weeks regularly? This article will introduce the solution of bi-weekly/fortnightly recurring meeting:
Please follow below steps to create a bi-weekly recurrent meeting in Outlook.
1. In the Calendar view, please click Home > New Meeting to create a new meeting.
2. In the opening Meeting window, please click Meeting > Recurrence. See screenshot:
3. Now the Appointment Recurrence dialog box pops out, please do as follows:
A. In the Recurrence pattern section, please (1) check the Weekly option, (2) specify the Recur every 2 week(s) on option, and (3) check any weekday as you need;
B. Specify the appointment time and range of recurrence as you need;
C. Click the OK button.
4. Now you return to the Meeting Series window, please add attendees, subject, and location for this recurring meeting, and finally click the Send button.
So far, you have created a bi-weekly/fortnightly recurring meeting in Outlook calendar already.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.