Scenario is that we purchase materials in both MX and US for projects and will be entering both currencies into the sheet. Help!
Kutools for Excel is a powerful add-in that frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Excel, such as combine sheets quickly, merge cells without losing data, paste to only visible cells, count cells by color and so on. 300+ powerful features / functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365!
It enables tabbed browsing, editing, and managing of Microsoft Office applications. You can open multiple documents / files in a single tabbed window, such as using the browser IE 8/9/10, Firefox, and Google Chrome. It's compatible with Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365. Demo
Kutools for Outlook is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Outlook users has to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or Office 365!
Kutools for Word is a powerful add-in that frees you from time-consuming operations which majority of Word users have to perform daily! It can save your time from using Microsoft Word / Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 or Office 365!
Restores the old look and menus of Office 2003 to Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or Office 365. Don’t lose time in finding commands on the new Ribbon. Easy to deploy to all computers in enterprises and organizations.
Provided that you have a large currency report is populated with USD, and now you would like to convert the USD to your own county currency, such as EURO. How could you convert the large data at once?
Supposing you have a budget with US dollar, and you need to convert the data into Euro in Excel. You can use formula as follows:
1. Find out the current exchange rate between US dollar and Euro, and enter it in a blank cell. In this case, 1 US dollar = 0.88462 euros. So enter 0.88462 in Cell C2.
2. in Cell D2, enter the formula of = B2*$C$2, and drag the fill handle over the range cell that you want to contain the formula. And all cells in D2:D10 are filled with converted EUROS. See screenshot:
It may be tedious to search for current exchange rates every time when you need to convert currencies. Kutools for Excel's Currency Conversion tool can provide all kinds of current exchange rates, and convert any currencies quickly and conveniently.
1.Click Kutools > Content > Currency Conversion. See screenshot:
2. Highlight the range that you want to convert. and configure In Currency Conversion dialog as follows:
(1) Select the source currency U.S. Dollar from the left list box;
(2) Choose the currency EURO that you want to convert from the right list box;
(3) Click Update rate button to get the latest exchange rates;
(4) Then click Fill options button.
3. In the Fill options dialog box, choose one output type that you want and close the box, and also you can specify the decimal place of the out put result, see screenshot:
4. After specifying the output type, if you select Only cells, then click OK or Apply button, you will get the following results:
(1) If you select Only cells, all of the converted values will replace the original currency values. See screenshot:
(2) If you select Only comment, all of the converted values will be inserted as comments into the original cells. See screenshot:
(3) And if you choose Cells and comment as the output result, the converted values will be filled into the original cells, at the same time, the detailed information will be inserted as comments. See screenshot:
Kutools for Excel's Currency Conversion tool brings you a quick way to convert more than 50 currencies in your Excel by using the latest exchange rates from the reliable Internet website. You can easily convert a single value or volume values from a range cells with current exchange rates. Have a Free Trial!