How to unhide or show columns & rows in Excel?
In order to prevent affecting other cells in calculations or other works, sometimes we need to hide unwanted columns and rows. This article explains how to unhide or show all columns & rows in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Step 1: Select the range containing the hidden column and rows, or press Ctrl + A to select the entire worksheet.
Step 2: Move to Home > Format > Hide/Unhide > Unhide Rows or Unhide columns. See screenshot:
Note: You cannot unhide all the rows and columns at a time but have to display them individually.
Excel does not support you with one option to unhide all the hidden columns and rows, but the third party Kutools for Excel does.
After installing Kutools for Excel, apply Unhide All Ranges according to these steps:
Kutools> Show/Hide > Unhide All Ranges. See screenshot:
The following examples shows how the function works. We have hided 3, 4, 5 rows before, and then after clicking Unhide All Ranges, the hidden rows are displayed as normal.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoHidden columns and rows at a time open suggestion simple superb, thanks 2 u
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThanks helped me to much
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThank you.. helped me to much.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoI am not able to unmhide a FILES ROW IN MY SYSTEM
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoHi, Is it possible to include a show / hide instruction as part of an IF statement? Ie make it so that if the response is YES, the show data in column D and E and if response is NO, then hide columns D and E.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoAwesome define by ms excel for Hide & Unhide Rows and columns. thanks for admin. [url]dissertation help[/url]
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoThank you so much. Its Helpfull
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoThanks a lot. Helpful :-)
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoThanks... its working