Tuesday, 06 August 2019
  2 Replies
  5.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
I know I can use thisthis tutorial for extracting a certain part from a cell, but I am facing the following:

I have an Excel sheet with a lot of the following information per single cell:

CN=SEC Cursus Part - schrijven,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=SEC Cursus User - beheren,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=CAG - SAS SMS token,OU=AAC Policies,OU=Kork Tetcher - Advanced Access Control,OU=Application and Groups,OU=Beheer,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=SEC Mpwn User - beheren,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=ENV Desktop Office 32-bit,OU=Environment,OU=Groepen,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=APP GEEN kwarant,OU=Psoch Quarant,OU=Application,OU=Groepen,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=ENV chned,OU=Environment,OU=Groepen,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=Poppy - Users,OU=AAC Policies,OU=Knetter Lijp - Advanced Access Control,OU=Application and Groups,OU=Beheer,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=\# chned - Alle medewerkers,OU=Distributielijsten,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local

I need to have the following extracted per cell >> every line that begins with "SEC" and ends with "beheren". As you can see this is the case for 2 lines in this example (sometimes it will lead up to 10 times or maybe more).

When I use this tutorial I will get the following output:
SEC Cursus Part - schrijven,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=SEC Cursus User - beheren,OU=Afdelingsschijf,OU=chned,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=CAG - SAS SMS token,OU=AAC Policies,OU=Kork Tetcher - Advanced Access Control,OU=Application and Groups,OU=Beheer,OU=_Organisatie,DC=chned,DC=local^CN=SEC Mpwn User - beheren

But I would like to have the following 2 lines as an output:
- SEC Cursus User - beheren
- SEC Mpwn User - beheren

Who can help me with this one? Thanks!
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Does anyone know? Should be possible right?
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to create a sample workbook and try it again.
If the problem persists with the sample workbook, please get in touch with us via .
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.