Saturday, 26 October 2019
  4 Replies
  6.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
I have the KuTools for Outlook (version installed: 12.0.0.0) installed in Outlook 365 Version 1911( Build 12215.20006). When I right-click the Outlook icon on the taskbar (Windows 10) and select Close Window, Outlook does not shut down. This started to happen after I installed KuTools for Outlook. 
I have to go to File > Exit to shut Outlook down.

Any advice here as to what could be wrong?
I am using the trial version of KuTools for Outlook and if this is the kind of behaviour it displays then I am better off not buying a license. 

Thank you. I now understand the reason for that design and agree that, sometimes, we tend to close Outlook by accident while we are in the middle of something. 
I am keeping the Kutools feature to minimise the app. 

Thank you.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Generally, this error occurs due to the integration of third party plug-ins and other programs with MS Outlook. In such circumstances, a user tries to close the program but Outlook.exe does not shut down itself and start showing an error message on the screen.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Various add-ins hook into Outlook in such a way that closing Outlook on its own has been made impossible. To find out if your issue is being caused by an add-in, disable them all and see if the issue goes away. If Outlook now closes properly, you can enable your add-ins one-by-one (restarting Outlook after each one) to find out which add-in prevents Outlook from closing.
Hope this information is helpful to you.
Apps4Rent | O365CloudExperts | CloudDesktopOnline
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.