Tabs for Access 10.50 - Adding Tabs to Access Interface
Super Tools brings tabbed browsing interface in Microsoft Access 2007, 2010 / 2013 (32/64 bit).
The opened multiple database files will be contained within a window, and be switched forth and back by using tabs.
Great tool for improving Microsoft Access efficiency!Free Download Here
|Update:||August 10 2015|
|License:||Shareware $19.00 ( 30-days fully-functional trial )|
|Software:||Microsoft Access Add-ins|
|System:||Windows XP; Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows 8|
|Requirements:||Microsoft Access 2010/2007/2013 installed|
Tips for Download and Installing
- Click on the "Free Download Here" above on Download page to start download Tabs for Access.
- When the file download dialogue box appears, click the "Save" button to save the file "SetupAccessTab.exe" in a known location on your computer.
- After download Access tabs, double-click the install package and it brings up the interface of Setup wizard.
- Click the "Install" button and continue to finish the installation step by step following the Setup wizard.
- Access Tabs installing is finished by clicking the "Finish" button on the Setup wizard interface.
for empty category blog or list
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.