Excel DBCS Function
The DBCS function converts half-width (single-byte) characters into full-width (double-byte) characters in a text string.
The DBCS function returns a text value..
- The name of the function (and the characters that it converts) depends on your language settings.
- For Japanese, the DBCS function converts half-width (single-byte) English letters or katakana to full-width (double-byte) characters.
- If no half-width (single-byte) letters are in a text, the text is not changed.
- The DBCS function is introduced in Excel 2013, so it is not available in earlier versions of Excel.
As the below screenshot shows, there are some texts in half-width (single-byte) letters in the range. To convert them to texts in full-width (double-byte) letters, please do as follows.
1. Please copy the formula below into cell D6, then press the Enter key to get the result.
2. Select this result cell and drag its autofill handle down to get the rest of the results.
Excel EVEN Function
The EVEN function rounds numbers away from zero to the nearest even integer.
Excel EXP Function
The EXP function returns the result of the constant e raised to the nth power.