What’s your refund policy?
ExtendOffice values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using ExtendOffice products and services.
Most ExtendOffice software offer a free trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ them before deciding to purchase. These trial versions have no functional limitations. All this helps customers make an informed purchase decision and avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
Money Back Guarantee
It’s because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that ExtendOffice provides an up to 60-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product’s specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
Circumstances of No Refund
With products featuring an up to 60-day Money Back Guarantee, ExtendOffice generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1. Failure by the customer to understand a product description before buying it, causing improper purchase. ExtendOffice suggests that customers read the product description and use the free trial version before purchasing. ExtendOffice can’t provide a refund should a product fails to meet our customer's expectations because of a lack of product research on their part.
2. A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. As ExtendOffice cooperates with an independent payment platform, it’s impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can’t be cancelled. However, ExtendOffice will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
3. A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, ExtendOffice system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, etc. In this case, customers should retrieve it, or contact customer service by sending E-mail to email@example.com — all queries will receive a response the same day.
4. Purchase of a so-called ‘wrong product’, without having exchanged it for the right product within the purchased product’s guarantee period. ExtendOffice will not refund the order; whereas, we can provide a discount to purchase the correct product.
5. A customer has a ‘change of mind’ after purchase.
1. A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the ExtendOffice support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining providing detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try the apply the solutions provided by the ExtendOffice support team.
2. A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if order exceeds 60 days.
ExtendOffice offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1. Purchase of a ‘wrong product’, and then purchase the correct product from our company. In this case, ExtendOffice will refund the price of the wrong product for you if you have no need for it.
2. Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, ExtendOffice will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another ExtendOffice product.
3. The customer does not receive their registration code within 24 hours of purchase, has failed to retrieve the registration code from the ExtendOffice Support Center, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the ExtendOffice Support Team after making contact. In this case, ExtendOffice will refund the customer’s order if they have no need of the product in future.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems within 60 days. In this case, ExtendOffice will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
Download Version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Disc Version: Destroy the disc, and then uninstall the software from your computer.