Free Download Kutools for Excel 29.10
|Size: 65 MB|
|Free Trial: 30 days|
|For IT administrators or those requiring enterprise deployment, the MSI file is recommended: Free MSI download for 32 & 64-bit versions!|
All Features List
Get The Feature You Need The Most:
Navigation Pane: List sheets, workbooks, columns, names And insert auto text in Excel
Grid Focus (Reading Layout): Automatically highlight the entire row or column of the active cell
Bigger Formula Bar: Show full contents of cell and enhance editing in Excel
Snap (Backup Current Workbook): Take snapshots of the current workbook for restoring the workbook easily
Data Form: Quickly create a data entry form in Excel
View Options: Quickly toggle workbook and worksheet settings in Excel
Show / Hide:
- Show Classic Menu on Quick Access Toolbar: Display classic menu in Excel 2007 or later versions
- Columns: Quickly toggle all hidden columns to be visible or invisible in Excel.
- Worksheets: Quickly toggle all hidden sheets to be visible or invisible in Excel.
- Work Area: Change Working Area Size: Show Or Hide Ribbon, Formula Bar, And Status Bar In Excel
- Always Show Comment: always show comment when a cell is selected in excel
- Set Scroll Area: Quickly set scroll area (hide unselected columns and rows at once) in Excel
- Unhide All Ranges: Quickly unhide all rows and columns in Excel
- Hide Unselected sheets: Quickly hide all inactive (all not-selected) worksheets in Excel
- Unhide All Hidden Sheets: Quickly show all hidden worksheets with one click in Excel
- Hide Inactive Windows: Quickly hide other workbooks (all inactive windows) in Excel.
- Unhide All Hidden Windows: Unhide all hidden workbook windows with one click in Excel
- Hide/Unhide Workbooks and Sheets: Quickly hide or unhide workbooks and sheets (worksheets) in Excel
Ranges & Cells Group
- Flip Horizontal Range: Quickly reverse data order of multiple columns horizontally with flip horizontal range
- Flip Vertical Range: Quickly reverse date order of multiple rows vertically with flip vertical range
- Transpose Table Dimensions: Quickly convert 2-dimensional/cross table to list in Excel
- Transform Range: Transpose (convert) a single column or row to ranges or vise versa in Excel
- Swap Ranges: Easily wwap cells, rows, columns or ranges in Excel
- Sort / Select Range Randomly: Quickly sort or select cells, rows and columns randomly in Excel
- Paste to Visible: Quickly copy data and paste into only visible cells / filtered list in Excel
- Set Scroll Area: Quickly set scroll area (hide unselected columns and rows at once) in Excel
- Unhide all Ranges: Quickly unhide all rows and columns in Excel
Copy Ranges: Easily copy multiple selections in Excel
- Prevent Duplicate: Quickly prevent duplicate entries in a column in Excel
- Prevent Typing:
- Validate Email Address: Quickly validate email addresses in a column or a range of cells in Excel
- Validate IP Address: Quickly set data validation to accept only IP addresses in Excel
- Validate Phone Number: Quickly apply phone number data validation to cells in Excel
- Clear Data Validation Restrictions: Batch clear all data validation restrictions from selection in Excel
- Create Simple Drop-Down List: Quickly create a drop-down list in Excel
- Colored Drop-down List: Quickly color/conditional formatting drop-down list in Excel
- Picture Drop-down List: Quickly create a drop-down list with images in Excel
- Multi-select Drop-down List: Quickly select multiple items from drop-down lists in Excel
- Drop-down List with Check Boxes: Quickly create drop down lists with checkboxes in Excel
- Searchable Drop-down List: Quickly create searchable or autocomplete drop down list in Excel
- Clear Advanced Drop-down List: Helps to remove the advanced drop down lists which applied Kutools for Excel’s Multi-select Drop-own List, Drop-down List with Check Boxes or Searchable Drop-down List feature from selected cells, the active sheet or the active workbook.
- Dynamic Drop-down List: Quickly create multiple levels (2-level or 3-5 level) drop-Down list in Excel
- Update Dynamic Drop-down List: Easily update 2-5 level dynamic drop-down list in Excel
- Expand Dynamic Drop-down list Range: Extend the range of dependent drop down dist with only one click
- Convert to Date: Quickly identify and convert date format in Excel
- Convert Time: Quickly convert time to seconds/minutes/hours in Excel
- Number to Words: Quickly convert or spell out a number into english words in Excel
- Convert between Roman and Number: Quickly convert between roman numerals and numbers in excel
- Change Sign of Values: Quickly change sign of numbers in Excel
- Convert Number to Ordinal: Quickly convert numbers to ordinal numeral in excel
- Link Sheets: Click cell to filter based on another workbook automatically
- Make up a Number: Easily find all combinations that equal a given sum in excel
- Date Picker: Quickly enable date picker (drop down calendar) for date cells in Excel
- Currency Conversion: Quickly convert currency (usd to euro / usd to gbp) in Excel
- Unit Conversion: Quickly convert between various measurement units without using formula in Excel
- Number Systems Conversion: Quickly convert between different number systems without using formula in Excel
- Convert between Text and Number: Quickly convert / force text to number or number to text in Excel
- Convert between Roman and Number: Quickly convert between roman numerals and numbers in Excel
- Convert Formula to Text: Quickly convert cell formulas to text strings in Excel
- Convert Text to Formula: Quickly convert text string to formula in Excel
Round (Without Formula): Quickly round cell values without formula in Excel
Merge & Split:
- Combine Rows, Columns or Cells without Losing Data: Quickly combine (merge) multiple columns or rows in Excel
- Split Data to Rows: Easily split delimited text into different rows by a certain separator.
- Split Cells: Quickly split cell contents by space / newline / comma / period or other delimiters in Excel
- Split Names: Quickly split or separate first, middle and last names of full name in Excel
- Merge Same Cells: Quickly merge adjacent cells in columns with same data/value in Excel
- Unmerge Cell & Fill Value: Quickly unmerge cells and fill down values in Excel
- Advanced Combine Rows: Quickly combine same values / same data or duplicate rows in Excel
- Data Distribution Charts
- Bubble Chart: Quickly create or insert bubble chart in Excel
- Normal Distribution / Bell Curve Chart: Easily create a normal distribution chart (bell curve) in Excel
- Dumbbell Plot Chart: Help to easily create a dumbbell chart to compare two sets of values point by point
- Dynamic Pie Of Pie Chart: Easily create a dynamic Pie Of Pie Chart (a chart with two pies) in Excel
- Scrollable Line Chart: Quickly create a dynamic scrollable line chart in Excel
- Point in Time Charts
- Gantt Chart: Easily create a gantt chart with several clicks in Excel
- Timeline Chart: Quickly create a timeline / milestone chart in Excel
- Progress Charts
- Speedometer: Help you easily create a 180° speedometer chart or 270° speedometer chart easily in Excel
- Bullet Chart: Help to create both the vertical and horizontal bullet chart in Excel
- Thermometer Chart: Quickly create a thermometer chart in Excel
- Target and Actual Chart: Helps to quickly create an actual vs target chart in Excel with several clicks only
- Progress Bar Chart: Create a progress bar with percentage to express the how many percentages of a project is completed
- Progress Ring Chart: Create a doughnut chart with the percentage of completion showing in the middle of the doughnut
- Percentage Ball Chart: Create a ball chart and fill completion part with different color to represent the percentage complete towards a target
- Project Status Spectrum Chart: Create a project status spectrum chart in Excel, which helps to compare and display the progresses of multiple projects in Excel
- Project Status Bead Chart: Create a project bead chart in Excel, which helps to display the progresses of multiple projects simultaneously
- Battery Chart: Easily create a battery chart in Excel with just a few clicks
- Alternative Progress Bar Chart: Easily create an alternative progress bar chart in Excel with just a few clicks
- Difference Comparison Charts
- Step Chart: Quickly create a step chart in Excel
- Column Chart with Percentage Changed: Quickly create a column chart with percentage change In Excel
- Slope Chart: Create a slope chart to compare data changes over time by plotting the change between two points only
- Threshold Value Chart: Easily create a y-axis threshold segmentation chart in Excel to compare data points with a given threshold value
- Difference Arrow Chart: Create a bar chart with percentage difference arrow in Excel
- Matrix Bubble Chart: Easily create a matrix bubble chart in Excel
- Bar with Bubble Chart: Create a chart combined with bubble chart and bar chart in Excel
- Difference Comparison Chart: Quickly create a year over year comparison bar chart in Excel
- Difference Area Chart: Easily create a difference area chart in Excel
- Progress Pie Chart: Quickly create multiple progress pie charts side by side in one graph, and Excel users can compare the progress of each category at glance
- Radial Bar Chart: Create a radial bar chart in Excel with only several clicks
- Alternative Rose Chart: Quickly create an alternative rose chart in Excel
- Nightingale Chart: Quickly create a nightingale rose chart in Excel
- Bidirectional Histogram Chart: Easily create a bidirectional histogram chart in Excel to compare two sets of data up and down along a horizontal axis
- Multiple Series Line Chart: Easily create a line chart with multiple series in Excel in order to easily compare these multiple sets of values at a glance
- Smooth Area Chart: Easily create an area chart with smooth lines in Excel
- Horizontal Waterfall Chart: Easily create a horizontal waterfall chart or a mini horizontal waterfall chart in Excel
- Interval Lable Bar Chart: Easily generate a bar chart with category labels above the bars which help free up more chart space
- Stacked Difference Chart: Easily create a stacked variance column or bar chart in Excel to help visually show the changes between two sets of data with up and down or left and right arrows
- Dynamic Column Chart: Create a dynamic column chart with a drop-down list to display data for one series at a time by selecting the series from the drop-down list
- Dynamic Ranking Bar Chart: Easily create a scrollable dynamic bar chart in descending ranking order to display only the top N values of a series
- Truncate the Y-axis Chart: Generate a truncated Y-axis column chart, which is useful in the case of problems with the axis scale. When your data is really differential, it helps to avoid the very large number overwhelming the chart, making both small series and big series precise simultaneously
- Category Comparison Charts
- Color Grouping Chart: Create a chart and color columns or bars based if the corresponding values of these data points fall in the specified range
- Dot Chart: Create a dot plot chart in Excel to show the frequency of different pieces of data in a set
- Variable Width Column Chart: Creates a column chart with different column widths, and use column widths and column heights to two data in two dimensions
- Marimekko Chart: Quickly create a mosaic or marimekko chart in Excel to visualize data from two or more qualitative variables
- Lollipop Chart: Quickly create a lollipop chart in Excel by slimming columns to lines, and adding colorful circles at the end of lines to make point values more attractive visually
- Multi Series Area Chart: Quickly create an area chart with multiple series in Excel
- Proportion Stacked Chart: Easily create a proportion stacked chart in Excel to reflect the proportion of each point value in a series with small squares
- BiDirection Bar Chart: Create a bidirectional bar chart with only several clicks
- Stacked Chart with Percentage: Easily create a stacked chart with showing percentages in Excel
- Multi Series Histogram Chart: Create multiple series histogram or bar chart quickly in Excel
- Multi Layer Column Chart: Create a multi-layer column chart in Excel to show multiple series of data in a chart
- Forecast Chart: Easily create a forecast chart in Excel
- Threshold Value Area Chart: Easily create an area chart based on threshold value in Excel
- Rectangular Pie Chart: Quickly and easily create a rectangular pie chart in Excel
- Half Pie Chart: Quickly create a half pie chart in Excel
- Price Tag Chart: Easily create a price tag chart in Excel
- Check Box Line Chart: Easily create an interactive line chart with checkboxes in Excel
- Alternative Stacked Column Chart: Create an alternative stacked column in Excel to show different series as parts of the same single column bar
- Dynamic Polyline Chart: Create a dynamic polyline chart with scroll bar, which highlights a specific data point in a two-dimensional dataset by scrolling the scroll bar and selecting an item in the list
- Chart Tools
- Color Chart by Value: Color the chart bars based on cell value with ease in Excel
- Add Line to Chart: Quickly add horizontal or vertical average line to a chart in Excel
- Copy Format to Other Charts: Quickly copy formatting from the currently selected chart to multiple charts of the active workbook in bulk
- Set Absolute Position of Chart: Quickly set the absolute position of a chart in Excel
- Add Sum Labels to Chart: One click to add total label to stacked chart in Excel
- Add Cumulative Sum to Chart: Quickly add accumulated total line to the currently selected clustered column chart
- Move X-axis to Negative/Zero/Bottom: Move x axis labels to bottom of chart with only one click
- Add Trend Lines to Multiple Series: Add a trend line for a scatter chart which contains multiple series of data
- Change Chart Color According to Cell Color: Change the fill color of columns, bars, scatters, etc based on the fill color of corresponding cells in the chart data range
- Add Poly Line: Easily add a poly line with an arrow to a column chart in Excel
- Detach Chart: One click to break the links between the chart and the original chart source data
- Super Find
- Find specific text strings only in the comments: Look for the specific value in comments within the selection, active sheet or the whole workbook
- Find specific text strings only in the formulas: Quickly search the specific text strings in formulas only within the selection, active sheet, selected sheets, or the whole workbook
- Search specific text values only in hyperlinks: Quickly find the specified text value in hyperlinks added in the current selection, active sheet, selected sheets, or the entire workbook
- Find specific text string only in cell value: Search the specified text string by text length, uppercase, lowercase, and by part of the string
- Find cells which contain date type values based on criteria:Quickly find all date cells, or find cells containing the specified date in the selection, active sheet, selected sheets, or the entire workbook
- Find numbers based on criteria: Find numbers in a certain numerical interval, such as greater/less than a certain number, between two numbers, etc
- Find all cells with specific cell formatting: Quickly find out cells by specified cell formatting, such as bold, italic, strikethrough, color, etc
- Fuzzy Lookup: Quickly find and replace the similar records from a list of cell values in Excel
- Find & Replace in Multiple Workbooks: Find and replace values in multiple worksheets and workbooks easily
- Find Duplicates: Select, hide, identify or highlight duplicates excluding their first appearances with just a few clicks.
- Select Range Helper: Select, deselect, and reverse multiple selections in the active workbook
- Select Range Randomly: Quickly select cells, entire rows or columns randomly from the selection
- Select Interval Rows & Columns: Easily select a specific number of rows or columns at a specified interval in a large worksheet
- Select Merged Cells: Select all merged cells in a range with one click
- Select Last Cell: One click to select the last cell of the used range, last cell with data of the last row or column
- Select Cells with Max or Min Value: Select Max Or Min (Smallest Or Greatest) Value Cell In Excel
- Select Cells with Error Value: Selects all cells on the active worksheet with a formula that produce an error value (such as #DIV/0!, #N/A )
- Select Unlocked Cells: Quickly select all unlocked cells from a range in Excel
- Select Nonblank Cells: Select all non-blank cells from a range with just one click
- Select Specific Cells: Selects cells or an entire row from a specified range that meet certain criteria
- Select Cells with Format:Selects cells with the same formatting from a range of cells according to the formatting of the base cell or the base cell attributes
- Select Duplicate & Unique Cells: Quickly select the duplicate or unique values or entire rows from a column or a range
- Select Same & Different Cells: Easily compare two ranges of cells, find, select, and highlight the duplicates or unique values between both ranges
- Insert Titles Rows: Quickly insert title rows into a range in excel
- Insert Blank Rows & Columns: Alternately insert blank rows or columns every other rows / columns in Excel
- Duplicate Rows / Rows based on cell value: Copy and insert rows n times based on cell value in the specified column easily
- Insert Random Data: Using random generator to insert random numbers, dates and passwords in Excel
- Insert Sequence Number: Quickly create and insert unique sequential numbers in Excel
- Find Missing Sequence Number: Quickly find and insert missing numbers in a sequence list
- Fill Custom Lists: Quickly create your own custom lists and keep them into the list box, and then fill them into the worksheet cells vertically or horizontally
- List All Combinations: Quickly generate/list all possible combinations of certain lists in Excel
- Insert Barcode: Easily insert multiple barcodes based on the cell values in the specified range
- Insert QR Code: Easily insert multiple QR codes in bulk based on cell values in the specified range in Excel
- Insert Bullet: Quickly insert bullets at the beginning of multiple selected cells
- Insert Numbering: Quickly insert bullets or numberings in multiple cells with clicks at once in excel
- Insert Date: Quickly insert a formatted date into a cell, just pick up a date with its date formatting and insert into a cell
- Fill Blank Cells: Fill blank cells with value above or 0 in excel
- Batch Insert Check Boxes: Quickly insert multiple checkboxes at once in Excel
- Batch Insert Option Buttons: Easily insert option button in a cell or range
- Insert Watermark: Easily insert picture or text watermarks into the worksheet at ease
- Insert Pictures from Path(URL): Quickly insert images from related URLs or file paths in Excel with only several clicks
- Auto Text: Easily save and reuse all kinds of data (such as charts, range of data, formula and so on) in Excel
- Add Rows: This right-click feature allows you to quickly insert a specified number of rows above or below the selection.
- Add Below: This right-click feature enables you to directly insert an equivalent number of rows below the selected row(s).
- Add Columns: This right-click feature allows you to quickly insert a specified number of columns to the left or right of the selection.
- Add to Right: This right-click feature enables you to directly insert an equivalent number of columns to the right of the selected column(s).
- Delete Blank Rows:Quickly delete blank rows in the selected range, selected worksheets, active worksheets, and all worksheets
- Delete Hidden (Visible) Rows & Columns: Quickly delete blank or hidden rows (columns) in excel
- Delete Watermark: Quickly remove watermarks which are inserted by the Insert Watermark feature of Kutools for Excel
- Delete Illustrations & Objects: Quickly delete all charts, text boxes and embedded ole objects in Excel
- Delete Web Controls: Quickly remove all .html objects (such as checkbox) in Excel
- Batch Delete Check Boxes: Quickly remove / delete multiple checkboxes at once in Excel
- Batch Delete Option Buttons: Delete all option buttons in a specific range with only one click
- Remove All Macros: Quickly remove any of the following macros from your workbook: VBA modules, UserForms, Excel 5/95 dialog worksheets, or Excel 4 XLM macro worksheets
- Batch Remove All Macros: Easily remove all macros from multiple workbooks at once in Excel
- Add Text: Add the same text strings or characters into multiple selected cells in bulk
- Extract Text: Quickly extract text strings between two characters or symbols from selected cells
- Extract Email Address: Quickly extract the email addresses from text strings of selected cells in Excel
- Remove Spaces: Remove various spaces (leading, trailing, excess or all spaces) from a range of cell
- Remove Leading Zeros: One click to remove leading zeros from all selected cells immediately
- Remove by Position: Easily remove characters from the beginning / end of text strings, or remove given numbers of characters from the specified position
- Remove Characters:Remove all kinds of characters (numeric, alphabetic, non-numeric characters, etc) from text strings in a range
- Subscript numbers in Chemical Formulas: Format all numbers which should be made subscript in chemical equations as a subscript in bulk
- Change Case: Quickly convert text among upper case, lower case, proper case, and sentence case
- Reverse Text Order: Quickly reverse the word order in each selected cell in bulk
- Replace Accented Characters: Easily replace all kinds of accented characters with regular chars in the entire workbook
- Mark Keyword: Simultaneously color multiple keywords only within cells or color the entire cells containing these keywords in the specified range in Excel
- Alternate Row / Column Shading: Quickly shade or color every other row / column in Excel
- Distinguish Differences: Insert page breaks, blank cells, add bottom borders, or Fill cells/rows when the cell value changes in the specified key column
- Superscript / Subscript (Formatting): Quickly format text or characters as superscript or subscript in Excel
- Apply Date Formatting: Quickly change date format of the selected range in excel
- Copy Cell Formatting: Copy a cell formatting from one cell to other cells in excel
- Clear Characters Formatting: Clear all cell formats from a range with one click
- Adjust Cell Size: Quickly adjust the row height and column width in pounds, centimeters, inches or pixels
- Convert Hyperlinks: Quickly extract url links from hyperlinks or to convert plain text links to hyperlinks in Excel
- Find and Break Broken Links: Quickly find and break links (external references) in Excel
- Remove Hyperlinks Without Losing Formatting: Delete all hyperlinks from range, worksheets or whole workbook but keep formatting
- Change Comment Shape: Quickly change the shape of all comments in Excel
- Create Comment List: Quickly extract and list all comments to new worksheet/workbook
- Format Comment: Quickly format all comments based on a comment in Excel
- Find / Replace Comment Text: Easily find certain text in comments and replace with given content in the active sheet or the whole workbook
- Remove / Add User Name in Comment: Easily modify author name in comments: change, remove and add
- Convert Comment and Cell: Easily convert between comments and cell contents
- AutoFit Comment: Resize all comments to fit their contents accordingly in bulk in active worksheet or the entire workbook
- Reset Comment Position: One click to reset all comments back to the default positions in the active worksheet or the whole workbook immediately
- Always Show Comment: Always show comment when a cell is selected in Excel
- Date & Time: Convert time to seconds/minutes/hours with functions in excel
- Statistical & Math
- Average Visible cells: Easily average visible cells, rows, or columns only in excel
- Count Visible Cells: Easily count visible cells, rows, or columns only in Excel
- Sum Visible Cells: Easily sum visible cells, rows, or columns only in Excel
- Count by cell color: Count number of cells by a certain fill color in Excel
- Count by font color: Count number of cells by a certain font color in Excel
- Count by font bold: Easily count the number of only bold cells in a range in Excel
- Count characters: Quickly count the occurrences of a character in a string in Excel
- Count shades: Counting numbers of cells which have been filled with color in Excel
- Sum by cell color: Sum cells by a certain fill color in Excel
- Sum by font color: Sum cells by a certain font color in Excel
- Sum by font bold: Quickly sum bold values / numbers only in Excel
- Extract Numbers: Extract numbers from mixed text string with the function
- Reverse Text: Easily reverse order of characters in a cell with functions
- Date & Time
- Add years to date: Add number of years to date or subtract years from date
- Add months to date: Add number of months to date or subtract months from date
- Add days to date; Add number of days to date or subtract days from date
- Add hours to date: Add hours to a date time with formula in excel
- Add minutes to date: Add minutes to a date time with formula in excel
- Add seconds to date: Add seconds to a date time with formula in excel
- Add weeks to date: Add number of weeks to date or subtract weeks from date
- Remove time from date: Quickly remove time from date time format permanently in excel
- Count days, hours and minutes between dates: Quickly calculate the days hours and minutes between two datetimes in Excel
- Convert number (of days) to year month day: Quickly convert days to years, months and days in Excel
- Convert number (of seconds) to hh:mm:ss time format: Easily convert seconds to hh:mm:ss time format in Excel
- Convert date to ordinal date: Quickly convert dates to ordinal date format in Excel
- Convert date to quarter: Quickly convert dates to quarters and years in Excel
- Count the number of a word: Quickly count the times a word appears in a cell or a range
- Count total words: Quickly count the number of words in a cell or a range in Excel
- Number of non-working days between two dates: Quickly count number of weekends between two dates in Excel
- Number of working days between two dates: Quickly count number of all weekdays between two dates in Excel
- Count the number of specific weekday: Quickly count number of specific weekday between two dates in Excel
- Count cells equal to A, B, or C: Easily count cells with multiple or criteria in Excel
- Count cells which equal to A and B: Easily count cells that match two conditions in Excel
- Count unique values: Easily count unique values in a column in Excel
- Count cells with unique values (include the first duplicate value): Easily count all distinct values in a range in Excel
- Count the number of values separated by comma: Easily count comma separated values in a single cell in Excel
- Sum based on the same text: Quickly sum cell values with text and numbers within one cell
- Extract the nth word in cell: Easily extract the nth word from a text string in Excel
- Extract cells with unique values: Quickly extract unique values from a column with formula in Excel
- Extract cells with unique values (include the first duplicate value): Quickly extract unique values including first duplicate from an excel column
- Extract strings between specified text: Formula to extract substring between two texts in Excel
- Cell contains specific text then return value: Check if a cell contains a specific text then return value in another cell in Excel
- Abbreviated name or word: Easily abbreviate names or words in Excel
- Connected value by specific character (string): Easily join cell values with specific delimiter in Excel
- Lookup & Reference
- Look for a value in list: Quickly lookup a value and return value from different cell in the table
- Find where the character appears Nth in a string: Easily find position of nth occurrence of a character in text string in excel
- Find the value that appears most often: Easily find the most common/frequently used value (word or number) in a list in Excel
- Index and match on multiple columns: Index a value by matching multiple columns in Excel
- Find the largest number less than: Find the largest value smaller than a specified number in Excel
- Math & Trig
- Sum absolute values: Easily sum absolute values in a range in excel
- Sum numbers in a cell: Quickly sum all digits/numbers in a cell in Excel
- Calculate age based on birthday: Quickly calculate age by date of birth in Excel
- SUMPRODUCT with criteria: Using sumproduct function with criteria in Excel
- Calculate days in year: Count number of days in year from the given date in Excel
- Calculate days in month: Count total days in month from the given date in Excel
- Date & Time Helper: Excel calculate date and time: add, subtract date time, time difference, age calculation
Exact (Formula) Copy: Quickly copy exact formulas without changing cell references in Excel
- Look for a value in list: Easily look up a specific value and return its corresponding data from another column
- LOOKUP Across Multiple Sheets: Quickly vlookup and return matching values from multiple worksheets
- Multi-condition Lookup: Easily lookup the matched values in different columns based on multiple criteria
- LOOKUP and Sum: Easily lookup and sum the first or all matched values in rows or columns
- One-to-many Lookup (returns multiple results): Easily return multiple values in a cell that meet the given conditions. You can perform different operations on the returned results, such as merging them with some separator (comma, space, line break, etc.) or performing some calculations, such as multiplying, averaging, getting the maximum value, etc.
- LOOKUP from Right to Left: Easily vlookup values from right and return results in the left column in Excel
- LOOKUP from Bottom to Top: Easily vlookup values from bottom to top in excel
- LOOKUP between Two Values: Easily vlookup value between two numbers in Excel
- Replace 0 Or #N/A With Blank Or A Specified Value: Replace #n/a or zero in vlookup with blank or specified text in excel
- Convert Name to Reference Range: Quickly replace or change names in formulas with cell reference in Excel
- Hide / Unhide Range Name: Easily hide or unhide named range in Excel
- Error Condition Wizard: Quickly replace formulas error messages with zero, blank cells, or text
- Dynamically Refer to Worksheets: Quickly fill cell references from multiple worksheets in Excel
- Convert Refers (References): Convert cell reference to relative / absolute reference in Excel
- Monitor Precedents / Dependents of Ranges: Quickly trace all dependents or precedents in Excel
Workbook & Sheets Group
- Split Workbook: Quickly split or save each worksheet of one workbook as separate excel / txt / csv / pdf files
- File Format Converter: Quickly convert multiple xlsx files to xls or pdf files from local disk or onedrive
- Insert Workbook Information: Quickly insert file name and file path into cell, header or footer in excel
- Open Containing Folder: Quickly open the folder which the active workbook stays in.
- Copy Full Path: Quickly copy the full path of the active workbook, and then you can paste the full path of the active workbook to the place you want to use it
- Hide Inactive Windows: Easily hide all inactive workbooks with one click
- Unhide All Hidden Windows: One click to unhide all hidden workbooks in bulk.
- Hide/Unhide Workbooks and Sheets: Quickly hide or unhide workbooks and sheets (worksheets) in excel
- Auto Open Those Workbooks Next Time: Quickly open multiple last files or workbooks on startup in excel
- Compare Worksheets: Compare worksheets and highlight different cells in excel
- Synchronize Worksheets: Synchronous select same cells in all worksheets of excel
- Sort Sheets: Quickly sort or arrange sheets / worksheets alphabetically in excel
- Freeze Panes Multiple Worksheets: Quickly freeze across all worksheets of the whole workbook at the same time
- Unfreeze Panes Multiple Worksheets: Unfreeze across all worksheets of the whole workbook at a time
- Rename Worksheets: Quickly rename multiple worksheets of the active workbook at one time
- Create List of Sheet Names: Quickly list all worksheet names with hyperlinks as table of contents of workbook
- Copy Worksheets: Quickly copy multiple sheets (worksheets) multiple times in excel
- Create Sequence Worksheets: Quickly create a new workbook with customized worksheet names
- Perpetual Calendar: Quickly insert a monthly or a yearly calendar in excel
- Split Data: Quickly split data into multiple worksheets based on specific columns or fixed rows in excel
- Hide Unselected sheets: Quickly hide all the inactive (non-selected) sheets in the active (current) workbook with one click.
- Unhide All Hidden Sheets: Unhide all hidden sheets of the active workbook with one click.
- Hide/Unhide Workbooks and Sheets: Quickly hide or unhide workbooks and sheets (worksheets) in excel
- Delete Blank Worksheets: Quickly delete all the blank worksheets (included hidden worksheets) from the active workbook.
- Delete All Hidden Sheets: Quickly delete all hidden worksheets with one click in excel
- Delete All Inactive Sheets: Quickly delete all worksheets except the active one from the current workbook with only one click
Combine (Worksheets): Quickly merge / combine worksheets / workbooks or csv files into one workbook in excel
With this utility, you can achieve:
- Quickly combine multiple worksheets / ranges from workbooks into one worksheet;
- Quickly merge / combine all worksheets of the same name across workbooks into one worksheet;
- Quickly merge / combine worksheets or workbooks into one workbook;
- Quickly summarize / calculate data from multiple worksheets into one worksheet.
- Lock Cells: Easily configure cells to be locked when protecting worksheet
- Unlock Cells: Easily configure cells to be unlocked when protecting worksheet
- Highlight unlocked: Quickly highlight/color all unlocked cells with one click in excel
- Hide Formulas: Quickly hide formulas when protecting a worksheet
- Unhide Formulas: Easily unhide the hidden formulas when protecting the worksheet
- Highlight Hidden: Quickly highlight cells with hidden formulas in excel
- Highlight Formulas: Quickly highlight all formula cells with color in excel
- Highlight Names: Quickly highlight all named ranges with one click in excel
- Monitor Precedents / Dependents: Automatically display all dependents and precedents in a selected range in real time with one click.
- Settings; The design Tools Settings center
- Close Design: Click to exit the Design tab
- Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard: Quickly print multiple workbooks and text files from a specified directory or across multiple directories
- Print Multiple Selections Wizard: Print multiple ranges / selections into one page in excel
- Print First Page of Each Worksheet: Quickly print the first pages of each worksheet in the current workbook with only one click
- Print Pages in Reverse Order: Reverse the printing order and print the active worksheet from the last page to the first one with only one click.
- Print Current Page: Quickly print the printed page (current page) which active cell locates in with one click.
- Print Specified Pages: Easily print only odd or even pages, or the specified range of pages in active worksheet
- Print Circle Invalid Data: Print all of circle data in selection or worksheet easily
- Print Charts Only: Print charts only in Excel. It supports to print all charts together on one paper, or print each chart on a separate paper easily.
- Copy Page Setup: Quickly copy the page setup setting from active worksheet to the other worksheets in the same workbook
- Paging Subtotals: Quickly inserting and printing subtotals on each page in excel
- Insert Page Break Every Row: Quickly insert page break every x rows in excel worksheet
- Add Border to Each Page: Quickly add and print border around each page in excel
Import / Export:
- Export Range to File: Quickly export or save a range as csv, html, pdf or workbook in excel
- Export Range as Graphic: Quickly export range as image file (jpg, png or gif) in excel
- Export Graphics: Save and export charts graphs (pictures or shapes) as jpeg image files in excel
- Import Pictures: Quickly insert multiple pictures into cells and arrange them neatly
- Match Import Pictures: Quickly insert multiple pictures into cells based on cell value in excel
- Insert File at Cursor: Quickly import or insert data from another worksheet or text files in excel
- Filename List: Quickly list all files and sub-directories of a folder or directory in excel
Encrypt Cells: Easily encrypt selected cell values or contents in excel
Decrypt Cells: Easily decrypt selected cell values or contents in excel
Protect Worksheet: Easily protect multiple worksheets at a time in excel
Unprotect Worksheet: Quickly unprotect multiple worksheets at once
Encrypt Workbooks: Easily protect multiple excel workbooks with password at once
Decrypt Workbooks: Easily unprotect multiple excel workbooks at once
Create Mailing List: Quickly create a list of recipients in an Excel table.
Filter & Statistic Group
- Advanced Sort: Easily sort data by last name / month / frequency / text length in excel
- Sort Range Randomly: Quickly sort cells in a range randomly, to sort cells based on each row or column randomly, to sort entire row or column randomly.
- Filter Bold: Easily filter all cells by bold characters in excel
- Filter Italic: Easily filter all cells by italics in excel
- Filter Strikethrough: Automatically filter out cells by strikethrough formatting in the column containing the active cell with only one click.
- Filter Comment: Filter out all cells containing comments in a selected column.
- Filter Formula: Filter out all cells containing formulas in a selected column.
- Filter Merged: Automatically filter out all merged cells in the column containing the active cell with only one click.
- Special Filter:
- Uppercase/Lowercase Text: Filter Cells By Uppercase / Lowercase
- Text length equal to: Filter Cells By Text Length
- Filter by Workdays/Weekend/Day of week: Filter Cells By Workday/Weekend/Specific Day Of The Week
- Font Bold: Filter All Cells By Bold Characters
- Font Italic: Filter All Cells By Italics
- Font Strikethrough: Filter Cells With Strikethrough
- Comments: Filter All Cells With Comments
- Formula: Filter All Cells Which Containing A Formula
- Merge Cells: Filter Merged Cells
- Font Color: Filter Cells By The Font Color
- Background Color: Filter Cells By The Background Color
Count by Color: Easily calculate cells by background color or font color.
Paging Subtotals: Quickly inserting and printing subtotals on each page in excel
- PivotTable Special Time Grouping: Quickly group data by fiscal year, half year, week number into pivot table in excel
Help - common processing
Re-run Last Utility: Quickly apply the utility of Kutools for Excel you have just launched before with one click.
Feedback: Submit errors that you meet when running Kutools for Excel. And any suggestions about Kutools for Excel can also be sent here.
- Languages: Set and change displaying language of Kutools for Excel.
- Toolbar mode: Set and change the toolbar mode of Kutools tab and Kutools Plus tab to the suit your toolbar.
- Setting Center:
- Disable or enable the Kutools add-in for Excel.
- Clear configurations and caches of this add-in.
- Set the language of the software.
- Check the user's registration information.
- Resister: If you have purchased a license, you can register the software here, or you can click on the "Purchase" button to purchase a license from our website.
- Check for Updates: Check and install the latest version of Kutools for Excel.
- Configure Synchronization: Synchronize Kutools configuration between devices with an OneDrive Account.
- Get Help: Get help from our website https://www.extendoffice.com.
- About: Displays detailed information about Kutools for Excel, such as version, license information and so on.
- Support Systems (32 bit and 64 bit)
Windows 7 - 11, Windows Server 2008 - 2021, Citrix System/Windows Terminal Server. (It’s not compatible with MAC system)
- Support Office (32 bit and 64 bit)
From Office 2007 to Office 2021 and Office 365
- End Users License Agreement
- This Software License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and ExtendOffice. See the full End User License Aggreement on this page: End Users License Agreement.
- How To Install And Uninstall Kutools for Excel?
- You can easily install or uninstall Kutools for Excel by following the steps/procedure on this page: How To Install And Uninstall Kutools for Excel?.
- How to Deploy The software In Your Company With the MSI Package?
- If you want to deploy the software in your company with the MSI package, follow the steps/procedure on this page: Deploy The software In Your Company With the MSI Package.
"Hello, I am a private user and I use excel to study. I am in awe of the power of the Kutools tool. I have tried various addin to enhance excel and the best tool is Kutools. The kindness of the support is noteworthy, quick response and excellent willingness to collaborate. 100% recommendable! Thanks Kutools team !!"
"This software is genius, a colleague of mine uses Kutools for her PhD and her work in investigation in the field of engineering, and spoke wonders of it. I gave it a try and loved it.
This software saved me so many hours in excel that I can't quantify how much time and work I gained from it."
"I usualy work with Excel and I found Kutools as a tool to make work more effective. In fact, Kutools is an excellent work tool. Now, I'm working on an Excel document that I need make some changes too. It's an important document, include all of students and it has many worksheets, so I will use kutools to turn my task more easier and faster. Thank you for this great tool."
"I am using KuTools for Excel. As a 70 year old I find some of Excel's functions very complicated & time consuming to work out how to use them. Excel is an excellent program but with KuTools it becomes superb.
KuTools make complicated tasks easy & also saves loads of time. I recommended very highly."
"Kutools is absolutely the business! It does all the stuff that Excel should do but can't! The functions are unbelievable and every time I discover another one it just makes me smile and laugh how handy it is. Well done to the dev's. And this is not a paid review either. It's just a bloody handy tool. Many thanks!"
Frequently Ask Questions
Subscribe newsletter to stay up-to-date with us please. The newsletter provides information about the latest software updates and software coupon codes from us. We WON'T spam you with unwanted emails or share your information with any other companies.