How-tos - Sharing Tips and Tutorials for Microsoft Office
Here we share the tips and tricks we know about Microsoft Office. It's sharing all those things that we learn and experience along the way of developing Office add-ins and using Microsoft Office.
- Mastering Excel sparklines: Insert, group, customize and more
- Subtraction in Excel: Cells, Columns, Dates, and Times - A Full Tutorial
- Strikethrough text in Excel (Basic usages and examples)
- Master Excel Data Entry with Flash Fill –with 5 Examples
- Using Bcc in Outlook: add, automate, view, and more
- Set up out of office auto replies in Outlook (full guide)
- How To Block Emails/Senders in Outlook (Easy Guide)
- Schedule or delay sending emails in Outlook (Step by step guide)
- Alt Codes: Unlocking Hidden Emojis for Outlook & Word
- Ultimate Emoji Guide: Outlook on Desktop, Web & Mobile
- How to copy Excel page setup to other worksheets in Excel?
- How To Remove First, Last X Characters Or Certain Position Characters From Text In Excel?
- How to add text to the beginning or end of all cells in Excel?
- How to print ranges in Excel?
- Excel Tips: Count/sum cells by color (background, font, conditional formatting)
- How to quickly apply formula to an entire column or row with/without dragging in Excel?
- How to combine multiple workbooks into one master workbook in Excel?
- Calculate age (convert birthdate to age) quickly in Excel
- How to extract text before/after space or comma only in Excel?
- Merge and Combine Columns without Losing Data in Excel
sushant posted a comment in How to open a specific page of PDF document from Excel hyperlink?I have multiple hyperlink pdf document in excel I want to print them in sequence from start to end without opening them one by one. can you do this with VBA code? I want those files open in Abode read...Eric Lilja posted a comment in How to create and print envelopes from the mailing list in Word?Looking forward!!Nacima posted a comment in How to create multi level dependent drop down list in Excel?c'est normal il y a une erreur dans la formule la bonne formule est la suivante +INDIRECT(SUBSTITUT(J2;"";"_")). il ni a pas d'espace et ce sont des points virgules et non pas des virgulescasteele posted a comment in Excel Formula: Convert Excel Time to Unix Timestamp or vice inversemost microsoft-centric people fail to account for timezone/daylight saving time/etc. it is however not very difficult to correct, but I wont do it here. much harder to "fix" is the issue of the insert...gabby posted a comment in How to calculate hours worked and minus lunch time in Excel?hi, dont know if you'll be able to help me but for my payroll i pay employees by the hours of actual service not by the time they arrive/ leave. i have three categories 1 hr service, 1.5 hr service an...Mathias Möllmann posted a comment in How to find smallest positive value (greater than 0) in Excel?Funktioniert nicht.Fabian posted a comment in How to change sheet tab color based on cell value?Hi, I used this code: Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range) 'Updateby Extendoffice 20160930 Select Case Sheets("Master").Range("A1").Value ...