Easy to use, simply the best way to use tabs in Microsoft Office
- How to getting start right after installation?
- Applying shortcuts, clicks and rename operation
- Open, save and close a group of documents
- How to display or hide all open windows on the taskbar?
- How to backup settings in Office Tab Center?
- How to backup group settings in Office Tab?
- How to close all documents at once?
- How to display document window in another monitor?
- How can I configure settings of Office Tab?
- How to deal with Office crashes when Office Tab is enabled?
- How to enable Office Tab when it is disabled?
What do you get?
A rich set of features working right after installation
It brings you group to manage documents, you can easily open, close or save a group of documents, and you can also drag and drop the document between groups for organizing favorites group.
- Add documents to a group.
- Organize the favorites group.
- Close all documents of a group.
- Open all documents of a group.
- Save all documents of a group.
- Click on the favorite item to open a document.
With Office Tab, you can:
- Double click on a tab to close it.
- Double click on the tab bar to create a new document.
- Right click on a tab to bring up the context menu of the tab.
- Right click on the tab bar to bring up the context menu of the tab bar.
In Office Tab, you can use shortcuts to operate the tabs and the tab bar.
- Press Alt + N to quickly select the tab. N: indicates the tab order on the tab bar from left to right. For example, from left to right on the tab bar, the first tab is “1”, the fifth tab is “5”, if you want to select the fifth tab, you just need to press “Alt +5”.
- Using shortcuts to hide/display the tab bar. The default shortcut setting is “Win+Q”. You can customize the shortcuts.
- Using shortcuts to navigate between tabs. The default shortcut setting is “Ctrl+Tab”. You can customize the shortcuts.
You can easily open more than one tabbed windows in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Open multiple documents within one tabbed window.
- Choose the document you want to open in another tabbed window.
- Right click on the tab, and choose “Open in new window” command item to open the document in a new tabbed window.
Open Multiple Documents Within One Tabbed Window
Open multiple documents at one time, and each document will be contained with a tab.
- Right click on a tab or tab bar.
- Click “open” command item.
- Hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple documents you want to open in the open dialog box.
- Click “Open”, the selected documents / files will be opened within one tabbed window, and each document or file to be contained with a tab.
Easily Manage Documents While Handling Multiple Documents in Microsoft Office Applications
It’s never been so easy to manage your documents in your Microsoft Office applications.
- Close multiple documents with one click.
- One click to save all documents.
- You can lock the documents to prevent accidental modification.