Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 08 September 2020
  1 Replies
  5.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
I found the below vba code that can partially accomplish what I am trying to do. 
https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/excel/1174-excel-split-data-into-multiple-worksheets-based-on-column.html?page_comment=1

Each month I have a large exported data that I need convert into a table and then need to split into multiple worksheets based on the first column of the table. The worksheet names are based on the value from the first column. I would like to have the data pasted into the sheets starting from cell A10 instead of A1. 
Here is what I would like to accomplish:
1. Existing sheets: (1) Data export converted into table & (2) Summary with list of all sheets that has hyperlinks to each of the multiple sheets & (3-20) sheets named based on first column of table
2. Split data based on column value from first column in table into the multiple sheets (based on column value). Over-ride the existing data in those multiple sheets. Split data should begin on cell A10, the headers should be on row 10 (A10:G10)
3. Insert a macro in column F so that double clicking will insert a checkmark (tickmark)
4. If there is a checkmark(tickmark) in column F the adjacent cell in G10 should be updated to text "cleared"
5. Add a column H and insert a drop-down list into the data cells in column H
6. each new month clear previous month's data and inputs and replace with current month's data

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
1# click on “Visual Basic” command under DEVELOPER Tab.
2# then the “Visual Basic Editor” window will appear
3# click “Insert” ->”Module” to create a new module.
4# paste the below VBA code into the code window. Then clicking “Save” button.
5# back to the current worksheet, then run the above excel macro. Click Run button.
6# type the column number that you want to split.
7# Let’s see the last result.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.