Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Monday, 24 May 2021
  0 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hello and Thank You for looking and potentially helping me!  I've attached two files here which are the main part of a workbook in Excel called Estimator.  We use this to figure quotes for our customers.  The main work area is the Estimate (sheet) which gets input from some other sheets and feeds the Proposal (sheet).

I'd like to have a button, that when pressed (on the Estimate sheet), creates a PDF of the Proposal (sheet).  The path to save and name of the file will be on the Estimate (sheet) (currently in H91).  

Once saved, it opens an e-mail and attaches this file to the e-mail.  The e-mail address to send it to comes from the Estimate (sheet) (currently G5), the subject of the e-mail comes from the Description (currently D6), the body of the e-mail is the notes (currently C82) and includes the Exclusions below the notes (currently cell C86).

I'd love to see some error checks in there if the e-mail or path are missing.  I'd also like to have some future capability to have it automatically send this and have a Pop Up box tell me that it sent the e-mail I provided in cell G5 of the Estimate (sheet).  For now, if it could just create the PDF, attach it to an e-mail and put all the body and other stuff in there, that would be wonderful!  Our people can verify what is there and add any additional comments as needed.  Thank you so much for all your assistance!  
There are no replies made for this post yet.