stickyWhat we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #2897 by Tnone7
Replied by Tnone7 on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
I think a nice improvement would be ability to select multiple items in NAVIGATION PANEL,
for example we can switch between sheets, drag&drop for change order,  but can not select some of them and edit content or move them all, a way to do this is traditional ctrl + click on the
sheet name at bottom of the screen, but when sheet names are long and there is many of them it’s really problematic. Same thing in COLUMN LIST, it would be nice to select range (ie like in windows shift + click) and hide selected by only one click.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #2872 by wcomp01@gmail.com
Replied by wcomp01@gmail.com on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
I would like you to improve on "Split Cells" when selecting Length is to respect words. So when the specified length is reached and there is a word to be split, go back to the last complete word and split it there.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2675 by bsdarby
Replied by bsdarby on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
This may not be something you will consider, but the biggest help that any tool could give me in Excel would be to find the longest text in a column and adjust the column width to fit. I am trying the KUTools for its ability to find the longest text, but the rest is manual labor.

Thanks for all you do,
Brian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Excelfans

More
5 months 1 day ago #2306 by Commador PET
Replied by Commador PET on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
is there a button to convert an Excel sheet to a Power Point slide? i would buy just for this feature! 

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #2287 by toastpaint
Replied by toastpaint on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
A password manager for opening files would be awesome. I know there is this functionality for combining/converting files. If it could take care of opening, even if it were like a "Favourite Workbooks" window I had to use, it would make life so much simpler. Cheers.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #2286 by toastpaint
Replied by toastpaint on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
It would be awesome if there was functionality as follows:
A password manager that meant if you are working across multiple workbooks, the password for open/edit can be saved and used automatically on open.
I am aware of the Manage Excel workbook passwords used to open files for combining and conversion - but it would be awesome if this took care of the annoying prompts every time I open a new document.

Moderators: jaychivoExcelfansqiuhongkun