Tip: Other languages are Google-Translated. You can visit the English version of this link.
x
or
x
x
Register
x

or

Office Tab Stopped Working

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #1171 by Kent
Replied by Kent on topic Office Tab Stopped Working
Same issue , had to reinstall Office tab to to upgrade to office 365 64x, add-in had no location could not reenable despite repeated uninstalls and re-installs. deleted and installed Enterprise edition which seems to have worked only installed items for regular edition. Now want do I do to purchase this ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 5 days ago #763 by Jay Chivo
Replied by Jay Chivo on topic Office Tab Stopped Working
Hello,
Please try to download and install the software from this link

More
11 months 6 days ago #761 by Thomas Pheister
Replied by Thomas Pheister on topic Office Tab Stopped Working
I am having a similar problem. I had to reinstall office and then I installed OfficeTab Enterprise x64. I configured the settings, and opened Excel. The tabs didn't show up. I looked at the Options -> Add-Ins -> COM add-ins and see that the location is blank for both OfficeTab.TabsforExcel2013 and TabsforOfficeHelper.Helper

How do I get the tabs for show up again?

I am running Windows 10 version 1803.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #747 by Jay Chivo
Replied by Jay Chivo on topic Office Tab Stopped Working
Hello,
Please try to contact us with your order information. You can contact me jaychivo@extendoffice.com.
Thanks in advance.

• Louise Celli
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #745 by Louise Celli
Office Tab Stopped Working was created by Louise Celli
I downloaded Office Tab version 13.x, and uninstalled my version 11.x.; then installed v 13.x

I did not realize that the 13.x version was beyond my free update period and only discovered that when I tried to use it.

So I uninstalled the 13.x version, and reinstalled my original 11.x. I configured it to my liking, opened Word 2013, but there were no tabs and it did not display as a tab in Word's ribbon.

I restarted my pc and tried again, but it still didn't work. I reinstalled again, made sure my license number was correct, but it still won't work.

Please help - I really can't work without it, and I can't figure out why it won't work.

Thank you!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: jaychivoJay Chivo