Quickly copy multiple sheets (worksheets) multiple times in Excel
Kutools for Excel
It's quite easy to copy one worksheet in Excel, but if you want to copy multiple worksheets in a workbook, you might need to spend much time in repeated mouse clicks, because Excel does not support to quickly copy multiple worksheets at a time. For example, if you want 10 copies of the active worksheet, you have to right-click the sheet tab and make the copy one by one for 10 times. That's a really time-consuming operation. Kutools for Excel's Copy Worksheets tool can help you quickly copy multiple worksheets at once.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Worksheet >> Copy Worksheets. See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Worksheet > Copy Worksheets.
2. In the Copy Multiple Worksheets dialog box, specify the worksheet that you want to copy from Copy the selected worksheets, input the number of copies, and then select the location of the copies under Insert copy worksheets option. See screenshot:
Note: Checking the checkbox before Worksheet name will select all worksheets, and unchecking this checkbox will unselect all worksheets.
3. Then click OK. A prompt box will remind you the number of copies.
4. Click OK. The selected worksheet has been copied multiple copies. See screenshots:
This function supports Undo.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.