Create bullet chart Quickly and easily in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
In Excel, a bullet chart is used to show the difference between the target value and the actual value, generally, a bullet chart is composed by comparison range, target marker and actual bar as below screenshot shown. When you need to create this type of chart in Excel, unfortunately, there is not a direct way for you to achieve it in Excel, but, in this article, I will talk about an easy feature-Bullet Chart of Kutools for Excel, with this useful tool, you can create this bullet chart with only several clicks.
Supposing, you have the following table which is a report for a product satisfaction, there are levels of the performance that are “Fair”, “Good” and “Excellent”，the target and actual values are also displayed at the bottom of the table.
To create a bullet chart, please do with the following steps:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Progress > Bullet Chart, see screenshot:
2. In the Bullet Chart dialog box, please do the following operations:
- From the Chart Direction section, select Vertically or Horizontally that you want the bullet chart to be displayed;
- Then select the Series Names, data of Fair value, Excellent value, Actual Values and Target Value separately from the range of data.
3. After finishing the settings, please click Ok button, and the bullet chart will be created as below screenshots shown:
|Vertical Bullet Chart||Horizontal Bullet Chart|
1. In the Bullet Chart dialog box, you can click the Sample button to open a new workbook with the sample data and sample Bullet Chart for knowing how it works in your first time applying.
2. If you want to change the color for the data series to your need, you just need to click each data bar individually, and then format the desired color you like. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.