Quickly copy formatting from one chart to others in Excel
Kutools for Excel
When you format a chart, says change background, change the fill color of columns/bars/lines, etc., you may want to copy the chart formatting to other charts, how could you deal with it? Of course, you can copy the chart formatting and then paste to other charts manually one by one. Here, I will recommend the Copy Format to Other Charts tool of Kutools for Excel to copy the formatting of one chart and paste to multiple charts in bulk easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Charts > Chart Tools > Copy Format to Other Charts to enable this feature.
Supposing you have formatted a chart as below screenshot shown. You can quickly copy the formatting of this chart to multiple charts in bulk.
1. Select the chart whose formatting you will copy.
2. Click Kutools > Charts > Chart Tools > Copy Format to Other Charts to enable this feature.
3. In the Copy Format to Other Charts dialog, please check the charts that you will paste the formatting of the selected chart to, and click the Ok button.
Tips: By default, all charts in active workbook are listed in the dialog, if you want to paste the chart formatting to the same type of charts only, please tick the Show only charts of the same type option before selecting charts.
So far, the formatting of the selected chart has been pasted to the checked charts already.
1. This Copy Format to Other Charts tool supports undo.
2. When applying this Copy Format to Other Charts tool in Excel 2010, charts can not be previewed in the right Charts box in the Copy Format to Other Charts dialog.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.