Quickly copy page setup from one worksheet to others or entire workbook in Excel
Kutools for Excel
When you have configured the page setup settings to a worksheet and then you want to copy the page setup from one worksheet to others or entire workbook in Excel. how could you copy and apply the page setup settings to the other worksheets or entire workbook? With Kutools for Excel's Copy Page Setup utility, you can quickly copy and apply the page setup from the current worksheet to specific worksheets or entire workbook in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Printing >> Copy Page Setup. See screenshot:
1. Activate the worksheet that contains the page setup settings that you want to copy to other worksheets or entire workbook, and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Printing > Copy Page Setup.
2. In the Copy Page Setup dialog box, please check the worksheets that you want to copy the page setup to in the left pane. All page setup settings will be listed in the right side, such as the page setup attributes, the margin attributes, the Header / Footer attributes and Sheet setup attributes, you can scroll down to view all attributes. If there are some attributes of the current worksheet that you don't want to copy and apply to other worksheets, please unchecked them in the right side. See screenshot:
A: All worksheets of current workbook will be listed here except the current or active worksheet (It contains the page setup settings that you want to copy and apply to other worksheets or entire workbook).
B: All page setup settings of the current or active worksheet will be listed here. Tip: If there are some page setup settings that you don't want to copy and apply to other worksheets, please unchecked them.
3. Click Ok to copy and apply the page setup to other worksheets. Note: If you selected all worksheets in the left pane, it will copy and apply the page setup to entire workbook.
4. All of the worksheets you selected will have the same page setup. You can go to preview page setup of each worksheet by clicking View > Page Layout. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.