Batch clear all data validation restrictions from selection in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, you can set data validations to restrict the type of data that users can enter a cell or a range of cells. However, how could you clear these data validation restrictions if you want to get rid of them? Here, I recommend the Clear Data Validation Restrictions feature of Kutools for Excel to delete all data validation restrictions in bulk with only one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Prevent Typing > Clear Data Validation Restrictions. See screenshot:
Please follow below steps to clear all data validation restrictions from the selected range in bulk.
1. Select the range where you will delete all data validation restrictions.
2. Click Kutools > Prevent Typing > Clear Data Validation Restrictions to apply this feature.
3. Now a dialog comes out and asks for your confirmation to remove all data validation restrictions. Please click the OK button.
Now all data validation restrictions are removed from the selected range in bulk.
1. This feature supports to remove all data validations from multiple selections together: hold the Ctrl key to select multiple ranges, and then click Kutools > Prevent Typing > Clear Data Validation Restrictions.
2. This feature supports to remove all data validations from the entire worksheet: click the arrow at the top-left corner of the working area to select the whole worksheet, and then click Kutools > Prevent Typing > Clear Data Validation Restrictions.
3. This feature supports undo (Ctrl + Z).
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.