Quickly filter all cells which containing formula in a specified column
Kutools for Excel
If there are both formulas and values populated into a column of your worksheet, now, you would like to filter all formula cells to check or edit as you need. How could you filter all of formula cells without checking one by one? If you have Kutools for Excel, with its Filter Formula feature, you can quickly filter all formula cells in a selected column with only one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
To filter all formula cells in a selected column, please do as follows:
1. Select the column which contains formulas you want to filter, and then click Kutools Plus > Special Filter > Filter Formula, see screenshot:
2. Then a prompt box is popped out to remind you how many cells contain formulas in the specific column, see screenshot:
3. And then click OK, all cells contain formulas have been filtered out, see screenshot:
Filter all cells which containing formulas and filled font or background color in a specified column
To highlight or shade the results with font or background color after filtering, you can go to the Special Filter dialog to set the formatting.
1. Select the column which contains formulas you want to filter, and then click Kutools Plus > Special Filter > Special Filter, see screenshot:
2. In the Special Filter dialog box:
(1.) Select Format option in the Filter rules section box;
(2.) Choose Formula from the drop down list;
(3.) Then specify a font color or background color for the filtered results in the Processing of results section.
Note: If you check Select entire row option, the entire rows will be selected after filtering.
3. Then click Ok button, and a prompt box will pop out to remind you how many formula cells are found, see screenshot:
4. Finally, click OK button, all cells with formulas have been filtered, and the filtered results are highlighted with the font or background color as you specified. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.