Quickly search specific text values only in hyperlinks in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, as we known, we can find specific text in cells by using the Find and Replace function. However, if you just want to search text based on criteria within hyperlinks, the Find and Replace function cannot help you. Here, the Super Find function of Kutools for Excel, which can help you find text based on length, character or other criteria just within hyperlinks in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Apply Super Find function by clicking Kutools > Find > Super Find
1. Select the range you want to find hyperlinks based on text, click Kutools > Find > Super Find to enable Super Find dialog.
2. In Super Find dialog, do as follows:
1) In Within drop-down list, you can specify to find cells from Selection, Active sheet, Selected sheets, Active workbook or All workbooks.
2) In beside section, only enable the Find in hyperlinks button .
3) Click Text button in the Type section.
4) Choose one criterion you use to find hyperlinks based on in Type drop-down list.
5) In Value textbox, type in the specific criterion, or you can click to extract the cell which contains criterion to the Value textbox.
3. Click Find button, all cells which contains hyperlinks and meet the criteria will be listed on the Result box.
4. After finding the results, select Cells, Rows or Columns from the Selected by drop-down list, then click the Select button to select the searching results by cells, rows or columns.
Note: If you want to select the results by cells, rows or columns, The Select by section can do you a favor. But notice, this function can only be used while the Selection and Active sheet are enabled in Within section in Super Find dialog.
1. In Super Find dialog, you also can find text in comments, formula, text, and hyperlinks at the same time. You just need to enable the relative buttons in Within section.
2. You can click on any result in the Result box to jump to the relative cell immediately.
3. The Super Find dialog can be moved and resized as you need.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.