Quickly hide or unhide workbooks and sheets (worksheets) in Excel
Kutools for Excel
To hide or unhide workbooks and worksheets in Excel, it’s quite useful to prevent others from seeing the data in Excel, or reduce the number of worksheet tabs. Normally, you have to select multiple worksheets before changing the hidden status of them, if you want to hide multiple worksheets at one time in Excel, and the worse thing is Excel does not support you to quickly unhide all hidden worksheets, you have to get it done one by one. That’s painful. But with this Hide / Unhide Workbooks and Sheets tool of Kutools for Excel, you can:
- Hide or unhide all open workbooks with one click.
- Quickly hide or unhide any open workbooks.
- Hide or unhide all sheets (at least one visible worksheet in a workbook) with one click.
- Making a worksheet very hidden.
- Quickly hide or unhide any worksheets (at least one visible worksheet in a workbook) in any open workbooks
Note: It's all done interactively, you can see the effect immediately.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Show / Hide >> Hide/Unhide Workbooks and Sheets. See screenshots:
- The checked workbooks will be unhidden. Conversely, the unchecked workbooks will be hidden.
- If you want to hide some of the worksheets, you can click Visible drop down list to choose Visible, Hidden or Very Hidden after the worksheet that you need. See screenshot:
- Hidden: if you choose this option, the worksheet that you have selected will be hidden, and you can unhide it by Unhide Sheet function.
- Very Hidden: with this option, you can hide the worksheets absolutely that others can not display.
- “Hide all” button will hide all workbooks; “Unhide all” button will unhide all workbooks.
- “Hide all but” button will hide all the inactive worksheets; “Unhide all” button will unhide all worksheets.
- You cannot hide all worksheets in a workbook. But you can hide an entire workbook.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.