Quickly highlight all formula cells with color in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
Formulas are very useful for Excel users, sometimes, you may want to highlight all formula cells so that you can easily view them with a glance. If you have Kutools for Excel, with its Design View utility, you can highlight all the formulas cells in the current workbook with one click.
1. Open the workbook which you want to highlight the formulas.
2. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Design View, and a new Kutools Design tab will be displayed in the ribbon, then click Highlight Formulas option in the View group, see screenshot:
3. And all the formulas cells in the current workbook have been highlighted at once.
1. Click Highlight Formulas will turn off the feature.
2. If you close the Design View, this highlight feature will be disabled.
3. You can specify the highlight color, please click Settings under the Kutools Design tab, and in the Design Tools Settings dialog box, you can choose the color for highlighting locked range, hidden formulas, formulas and range name, see screenshots:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.