Quickly create or insert bubble chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, a Bubble chart is an extension of the Scatter chart, it adds a 3rd variable to each point in the Scatter Chart. Bubble chart contains three dimensions of data: the X-axis data, the Y-axis data, and data represented by the Bubble size. It can be used to show the relationship between different datasets, in this article, I will introduce an easy feature of Kutools for Excel for creating a bubble or 3-D bubble chart quickly.
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns and Keeping Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows and Sum/Average... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Favorite and Quickly Insert Formulas, Ranges, Charts and Pictures; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- Kutools works with Office 2007-2019 and 365. It supports all languages, and very easy to install or deploy. Full features 60-day free trial.
For example, I have the below range of data which is used to create a Bubble Chart:
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as this:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Bubble, see screenshot:
2. In the Create bubble chart dialog box, please do the following operations:
(1.) Select the Bubble type that you want to create, you can choose Bubble or 3-D Bubble option as you need;
(2.) Then, specify a Chart Title for this bubble chart as you need, this is optional;
(3.) And then, select the data range of the Series name, Series X values, Series Y values, and Series bubble size (exclude the header row) as you need;
(4.) At last, you can set the Data labels and Label Positions as you like.
3. After finishing the settings, please click Ok button, the Bubble Chart has been created at once as below screenshot shown:
|Bubble Chart||3-D Bubble Chart|
1. When choosing the data range of the Series X values, Series Y values, and Series bubble size, you should exclude the header row, if the header is included when selecting data, a prompt box will pop out to remind you, see screenshot:
2. If you are not familiar with this feature, you can click Sample button in Create bubble chart dialog to generate a new workbook with the sample data and sample Bubble Chart as following screenshot shown:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.