Quickly create or insert bubble chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
In Excel, a Bubble chart is an extension of the Scatter chart, it adds a 3rd variable to each point in the Scatter Chart. Bubble chart contains three dimensions of data: the X-axis data, the Y-axis data, and data represented by the Bubble size. It can be used to show the relationship between different datasets, in this article, I will introduce an easy feature of Kutools for Excel for creating a bubble or 3-D bubble chart quickly.
For example, I have the below range of data which is used to create a Bubble Chart:
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as this:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Data Distribution > Bubble Chart, see screenshot:
2. In the Create bubble chart dialog box, please do the following operations:
(1.) Select the Bubble type that you want to create, you can choose Bubble or 3-D Bubble option as you need;
(2.) Then, specify a Chart Title for this bubble chart as you need, this is optional;
(3.) And then, select the data range of the Series name, Series X values, Series Y values, and Series bubble size (exclude the header row) as you need;
(4.) At last, you can set the Data labels and Label Positions as you like.
3. After finishing the settings, please click Ok button, the Bubble Chart has been created at once as below screenshot shown:
|Bubble Chart||3-D Bubble Chart|
1. When choosing the data range of the Series X values, Series Y values, and Series bubble size, you should exclude the header row, if the header is included when selecting data, a prompt box will pop out to remind you, see screenshot:
2. If you are not familiar with this feature, you can click Example button in Create bubble chart dialog to generate a new workbook with the sample data and sample Bubble Chart.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.