Quickly create or insert bubble chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, a Bubble chart is an extension of the Scatter chart, it adds a 3rd variable to each point in the Scatter Chart. Bubble chart contains three dimensions of data: the X-axis data, the Y-axis data, and data represented by the Bubble size. It can be used to show the relationship between different datasets, in this article, I will introduce an easy feature of Kutools for Excel for creating a bubble or 3-D bubble chart quickly.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
For example, I have the below range of data which is used to create a Bubble Chart:
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as this:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Bubble, see screenshot:
2. In the Create bubble chart dialog box, please do the following operations:
(1.) Select the Bubble type that you want to create, you can choose Bubble or 3-D Bubble option as you need;
(2.) Then, specify a Chart Title for this bubble chart as you need, this is optional;
(3.) And then, select the data range of the Series name, Series X values, Series Y values, and Series bubble size (exclude the header row) as you need;
(4.) At last, you can set the Data labels and Label Positions as you like.
3. After finishing the settings, please click Ok button, the Bubble Chart has been created at once as below screenshot shown:
|Bubble Chart||3-D Bubble Chart|
1. When choosing the data range of the Series X values, Series Y values, and Series bubble size, you should exclude the header row, if the header is included when selecting data, a prompt box will pop out to remind you, see screenshot:
2. If you are not familiar with this feature, you can click Sample button in Create bubble chart dialog to generate a new workbook with the sample data and sample Bubble Chart as following screenshot shown:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.