Quickly insert title rows into a range in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In a worksheet, sometimes you may need to insert a title row every other rows. Normally, you will have to copy and insert the titles before every other row in Excel, but with Kutools for Excel’s Insert Titles Rows utility, you can quickly copy and insert the title rows to a range.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Titles Rows, see screenshots:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Insert > Insert Titles Rows.
2. In the Insert Titles Rows dialog box, click button under Titles range to select the tiles row, and then specify the range that you want to insert title rows every other row by clicking under Insert range . You can enter the number into the Interval row for inserting the titles rows every nth row. See screenshot:
3. Click OK. And the titles row has been inserted into every row for the selected range. See screenshots:
1.The data range and the title range must have the same number of columns.
2.This function can be applied in deferent worksheets in a workbook. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.