Easily create a stacked chart with showing percentages in Excel
Kutools for Excel
It’s easy to create a stacked chart in Excel. And it might be not hard for many users to add labels for the data points in the chart. But how to change the labels to percentages in the stacked chart? Here, I recommend the Stacked Chart with Percentage feature of Kutools for Excel to general such a stacked bar with percentage labels easily in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can quickly create a stacked chart with showing the percentage labels in Excel as follows:
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Stacked Chart with Percentage to enable this feature.
2. In the Stacked column chart with percentage dialog, please configure as follows:
(1) In the Data range box, please select the data series you will create the stacked column chart based on;
(2) It’s optional. Please specify the range of axis values in the Axis Labels box;
(3) It’s optional. Please specify the range of legend entries in the Legend Entries (Series) box.
(4) Click the OK button.
Tips: If you select the data source before enabling the Stacked Chart with Percentage feature, it will automatically fill the Data range, Axis Labels, and Legend Entries (Series) boxes based on the selection.
3. In the popping out Kutools for Excel dialog, please click the Yes button to go ahead.
Now the stacked column chart is created with showing the percentage label for every data point. And it also displays the total amount of every data series too. See screenshot:
1. When you apply the Stacked Chart with Percentage feature to create a chart, it will generate a hidden sheet to store the intermediate data.
2. In the Stacked column chart with percentage dialog, you can click the Sample button to view the example sheet. However, this operation will close the current dialog.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.