Easily Swap Cells, Rows, Columns or Ranges in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel you can copy or move the cells, rows, columns or ranges easily. But if you want to swap rows, columns or ranges, you may have to repeatedly copy and move the rows, columns or ranges for swapping them. Excel does not support you with one click to quickly swap rows, columns or ranges, but Kutools for Excel’s Swap Ranges tool can eventually save your time by bringing in the following handy operations in Excel.
- Swap specified rows, columns or ranges with one click.
Click Kutools >> Range >> Swap Ranges. See screenshots:
- 1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Range> Swap Ranges;
- 2. Please specify Swap Range 1 and Swap Range 2 in Swap Range dialog box. Note: Swap Range 1 and Swap Range 2 must contain the same number of both rows and columns.
- 3. Click OK. And the two ranges have been swapped. See screenshots:
- 1. The formatting and formulas in the ranges will also be swapped.
- 2. It can swap entire rows or columns.
- 3. You can specify Swap Range 1 and Swap Range 2 across different worksheets and workbooks.
- 4. This operation supports Undo. If the result is not what you want, you can press Undo (Ctrl +Z) immediately to restore it.
- 5. Swap Range 1 and Swap Range 2 must contain the same number of both rows and columns.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 200 Advanced Functions for Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 200 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.