Easily Swap Cells, Rows, Columns or Ranges in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, you can copy or move the cells, rows, columns or ranges easily. But if you want to swap rows, columns or ranges, you may have to repeatedly copy and move the rows, columns or ranges for swapping them. Excel does not support you with one click to quickly swap rows, columns or ranges, but Kutools for Excel's Swap Ranges tool can eventually save your time by bringing in the following handy operations in Excel.
- Swap specified rows, columns or ranges with one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Range >> Swap Ranges. See screenshots:
- Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Range> Swap Ranges;
- Please specify Swap Range 1 and Swap Range 2 in Swap Ranges dialog box. Note: Swap Range 1 and Swap Range 2 must contain the same number of both rows and columns.
- Click OK. And the two ranges have been swapped. See screenshots:
- When swapping ranges with formulas, it will pop out below screenshot to remind you and ask for your operation: convert the formula to value and continue, reverse the formula reference to continue, or cancel.
- It can swap entire rows or columns.
- You can specify Swap Range 1 and Swap Range 2 across different worksheets and workbooks.
- This operation supports Undo. If the result is not what you want, you can press Undo (Ctrl +Z) immediately to restore it.
- Swap Range 1 and Swap Range 2 must contain the same number of both rows and columns.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.