Quickly create a thermometer chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
As one of gauge charts, the thermometer chart is commonly used to compare the current value and the target value with percentage. here, I will introduce the Thermometer Chart of Kutools for Excel, which can help you create a thermometer chart as easy as possible in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can use the Thermometer Chart feature to create a thermometer chart in Excel quickly.
1. Click Kutools > Charts > Thermometer Chart to enable this feature.
2. In the Thermometer Chart dialog, please configure as follows:
(1) In the Current Value box, please select the cell containing the current value;
(2) In the Target Value box, please select the cell containing the target value;
(3) In the Vertical Axis Type section, please check Auto Select or Percentage as you need.
3. Click the Ok button. Now the thermometer chart is created at once.
|If Percentage is checked in the Vertical Axis Type section:||If Auto Select is checked in the Vertical Axis Type section:|
1. If you have figured out the percentage of the current value to the target value, you can specify the current value using the percentage only, and click the Ok button to get the thermometer chart.
2. If both the current and target values are percentages, you can specify the current value and target value normally, and click the Ok button to generate the thermometer chart.
3. You can also type in the current value and target value manually, specify the vertical axis type, and click the Ok button to get the thermometer chart.
4. You can click the Sample button in the Thermometer Chart dialog to open the sample sheet. However, this operation will close the current dialog.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.