Easily vlookup value between two numbers in Excel
Kutools for Excel
To lookup a value between two values and return the corresponding result in Excel, the LOOKUP function can help. If you are not good at applying formulas, the LOOKUP between Two Values feature of Kutools for Excel is your best choice. With this feature, you can easily lookup values between two numbers with clicks only.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Super LOOKUP > LOOKUP between Two Values to enable the feature.
As the below screenshot shown, you want to return the corresponding grade for each person if the score is between the given Max and Min values. Please do as follows.
1. Click Kutools > Super LOOKUP > LOOKUP between Two Values to enable the feature.
2. In the LOOKUP between Two Values dialog box, please do the below settings.
- (2.1) In the Lookup Values box, select the range which contains the values you will search for;
- (2.2) In the Output Range box, select the range of cells to output the results;
- (2.3) In the Data range section, select the whole table range which contains the max, min and the result columns;
- (2.4) In the The column containing max values drop-down list, select the max values column;
- (2.5) In the The column containing min values drop-down list, select the min values column;
- (2.6) In the Return column drop-down list, choose column you want to return the result from;
- (2.7) Click the OK button. See screenshot:
- 1. It will return #N/A error value if no match is found. You can replace this error value with specified value by checking the Replace #N/A error value with a specified value box and entering the certain value into the text box.
- 2. If the selected data range does not include column headers, please uncheck the My data has headers box.
Then the results are outputted in selected cells as below screenshot shown.
You can see formulas are created at the same time. When changing the lookup values, the results will be updated automatically.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.