Quickly hide other workbooks (all inactive windows) in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Normally you can hide or unhide workbooks one by one in Excel, but there is no way for you to hide or unhide multiple workbooks at one time. For example, you open multiple workbooks in Excel, and you want to handle them one after one, so you may want to hide the inactive workbooks to stay working on one workbook. You cannot hide all inactive workbooks with one click in Excel, but with this Hide Inactive Windows tool of Kutools for Excel, you can quickly solve this problem.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Show & Hide >> Hide Inactive Windows, See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Show & Hide > Hide Inactive Windows.
2. All of the inactive workbooks have been hidden.
1. This utility supports Undo, you can quickly unhide all workbooks by pressing Undo (Ctrl+Z) immediately, and Undo is one level.
2. You can also apply Unhide All Windows of Show / Hide to show all hidden workbooks.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.