Quickly convert text string to formula in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Supposing, there are multiple text strings such as =A1*0.88 which looks like formula, but displayed as text in your worksheet, and now, you need to convert theses text strings to real formulas. Normally, you apply the code to solve this problem, however, with the feature Convert Text to Formula of Kutools for Excel, you can change all of the text strings to formulas quickly and easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Content >> Convert Text to Formula, see screenshot:
1. Select the range of cells that you want to convert the text strings to real formulas.
2. Apply this feature by clicking Kutools > Content > Convert Text to Formula, and all of the text strings have been converted to the real formulas at once. See screenshots:
1. This utility supports Undo;
2. If you want to convert the formulas to text strings back, you can visit Convert Formula to Text feature.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.