Quickly extract email address from text string in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Sometimes, you may have a list of text strings including the email addresses in Excel, and you want to extract the email addresses to another column for convenient use. With this case, how can you solve this mission? Kutools for Excel’s Extract Email Address utility can quickly extract the email addresses from text string in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Text >> Extract Email Address. See screenshot:
To extract email address from text string in a cell or a range, you need to do as below:
1. Select a cell or a range you want to extract the email addresses. See screenshot:
2. Apply Extract Mail Address by click Kutools > Text > Extract Email Address.
3. Then an Extract Email Address dialog pops out for you to select a cell to output the mail address. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to close the dialog. Then you can see the email address of each cell is extracted. See screenshot:
With Extract Mail Address utility, you also can extract multiple email addresses from a text string in a cell or a range.
1. Select the cell or the range you want to extract mail addresses. See screenshot:
2. Apply Extract Mail Address by click Kutools > Text > Extract Mail Address.
3. Then in the popping Extract Email Address dialog, select a cell to output the mail address. See screenshot:
4. Click OK. Then you can see all the email addresses in each cell are extracted into to one cell, and separated by New Line. See screenshot:
Note: This utility supports Undo (Ctrl + Z).
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoThis blog help you read it https://developer.ibm.com/answers/questions/527959/excel-email-extractor.html