Quickly extract email address from text string in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Sometimes, you may have a list of text strings including the email addresses in Excel, and you want to extract the email addresses to another column for convenient use. With this case, how can you solve this mission? Kutools for Excel’s Extract Mail Address utility can quickly extract the email addresses from text string in Excel.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Click Kutools >> Text >> Extract Email Address. See screenshots:
To extract email address from text string in a cell or a range, you need to do as below:
1. Select a cell or a range you want to extract the email addresses. See screenshot:
2. Apply Extract Mail Address by click Kutools > Text > Extract Email Address.
3. Then an Extract Email Address dialog pops out for you to select a cell to output the mail address. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to close the dialog. Then you can see the email address of each cell is extracted. See screenshot:
With Extract Mail Address utility, you also can extract multiple email addresses from a text string in a cell or a range.
1. Select the cell or the range you want to extract mail addresses. See screenshot:
2. Apply Extract Mail Address by click Kutools > Text > Extract Mail Address.
3. Then in the popping Extract Email Address dialog, select a cell to output the mail address. See screenshot:
4. Click OK. Then you can see all the email addresses in each cell are extracted into to one cell, and separated by New Line. See screenshot:
Note: This utility supports Undo (Ctrl + Z).
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 200 Advanced Functions for Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 200 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.