Easily reading / viewing a large number of rows and columns in Excel
Kutools for Excel
There may be a lot of rows and columns in your worksheet, and it is difficult for you to check for formulas or data in such a huge worksheet. But with Kutools for Excel’s Reading Layout utility, which makes it easier to check for data by highlighting the row and column of the active cell as follows:
Recommended Productivity Tools
How to highlight active cell row and column:
You can select one cell or a range of cells in your worksheet, and click Kutools > Reading Layout > Reading Layout to enable this Reading Layout utility. And the entire columns and rows of the selected cells are highlighted intuitively. See screenshots:
- Enable Reading Layout: click to this option to enable or disable the Reading Layout.
- Reading Layout Settings: click on this option to configure the settings of the Reading Layout in the Reading Layout Settings dialog box. See screenshot:
- 1. You can cancel this utility by clicking the Reading Layout command.
- 2. If you open multiple Excel files, this Reading Layout feature is applied to all of them.
- 3. This Reading Layout will not enabled automatically when you launch the workbook next time.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 200 Advanced Functions for Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 200 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.