Easily reading / viewing a large number of rows and columns in Excel
There may be a lot of rows and columns in your worksheet, and it is difficult for you to check for formulas or data in such a huge worksheet. But with Kutools for Excel’s Reading Layout utility, which makes it easier to check for data by highlighting the row and column of the active cell as follows:
Reanding Layout demo Demo
Office Tab Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier...
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office
2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
How to highlight active cell row and column:
You can select one cell or a range of cells in your worksheet, and click Kutools > Reading Layout > Reading Layout to enable this Reading Layout utility. And the entire columns and rows of the selected cells are highlighted intuitively. See screenshots:
- Enable Reading Layout: click on this option to enable or disable the Reading Layout.
- Reading Layout Settings: click on this option to configure the settings of the Reading Layout in the Reading Layout Settings dialog box. See screenshot:
- 1. You can cancel this utility by clicking the Reading Layout command.
- 2. If you open multiple Excel files, this Reading Layout feature is applied to all of them.
- 3. This Reading Layout will not be enabled automatically when you launch the workbook next time.
- 4. It supports to highlight the active cell by ticking the Highlight the area of active cell option in the Reading Layout Settings dialog.
Reading Layout Demo
Kutools for Excel
includes more than 300 handy tools for Excel, free to try without limitation in 30 days. Download and Free Trial Now
Productivity Tools Recommended
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?Office Tab
: Using handy tabs in your Office
, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.Kutools for Excel
: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel
2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.Classic Menu for Office
: Bring back familiar menus to Office
2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.