Office 2010: How to disable or enable Clipboard in Office 2010?
The Clipboard in Office 2010 doesn’t come on automatically like it does in other versions of Office. You can enable or disable it with these steps:
1. In Excel 2010, Word 2010 or PowerPoint 2010, Click Home.
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
2. Click the arrow next to Clipboard. This will enable or disable the Office Clipboard.
Note: If you’re using Outlook, this can be done from the Message tab when you are composing a new message.
Use Tabbed Document Interface in Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019:
Using tabs in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Project and Visio;
Easy to switch back and forth between files in Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019;
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 30 days!
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoIf you are a user of Magicjack Usb Device or Magicjack Usb and facing any issue related your Magicjack and need quick solution for all of your problems? No needs to worry just give us a call at our Magicjack Usb Device +1-855-892-0514 we will fix all of your issue at remote. Dial Magicjack Customer Support Number +1-855-892-0514 now for quick resolution. https://customer-care-help-number.com/
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 months agoMagicjack is a free phone number for Magicjack USB Support services, which connects Magicjack customers directly to the available technicians within seconds.
You may also visit at our Website : https://customer-care-help-number.com/
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoEvery person is used in the Microsoft Office. You can use easily disable or enable Microsoft Office 2010 in your HP Laptop. In Microsoft Office, you can use the extra features compare then the other version of the office. If your HP Laptop is not working properly, please visit https://hpetechnicalsupportnumber.com/hp-customer-care-number/
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoI would like to keep the Office Clipboard open in Access when I am using another application.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agoHi there,
Thanks for your help. :lol:
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 years agodoesn't come on automatically? my win7 office 2010 clipboard _always_ automatically appears in xl
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoWhat you say is true for PC but not for Mac. On my Mac, I click on "HOME" as you describe and the little box with the PASTE, CLIPBOARD, CUT SCISSORS etc does NOT appear. Thus, I cannot turn on CLIPBOARD as it doesn't appear.